Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother 2012 UK Sweepstake 2nd Round

A

alucard719

The 2nd Celebrity Big Brother UK Sweepstake 2012
Under exclusive license from Fenix

Hello everyone,
We only have a short time to do this so here we go!

Anyone wants to play, pick a random number starting at #1 through #14. Only one forum member per number and no duplicates. Anyone wishing to take part after the first 14 numbers have been taken will be placed into a reserve in the event Big Brother decides to send in some more Housemates later on. Once you chose your number you will support that Housemate until the very end!

Sorry for the lack of updates previously my modem went out and had to wait for my cable company to replace it. We will be fully updated now!

4. alucard719

When does it start?

Edit: 15 August. Not sure about watching two BBs at once.

Last edited:
1. Julie = Arneldo
2. Cheryl = calyerdon
3. The Occasional Table = timmydownawell
4. Julian = alucard719
5. Rhian = Timelord
6. Harvey =
7. Samantha = zac
8. Lorenzo =
9. Danica = the_twat
10. Ashley = JamesRoberts330
11. Coleen = JulsinOz
12. Jasmine =
13. Martin = MattFromUK

so, congrats to alucard for successfully rigging this!!! lol

and commiserations to cowie for choosing #4 despite alucard already claiming it.

Last edited:
Oh that's what I get for not reading and just skimming lol oh well I didn't like any of them. Worst. House. Ever.

Oh that's what I get for not reading and just skimming lol oh well I didn't like any of them. Worst. House. Ever.

haha shit happens.

Julian was the only good one in there (abeit he seemed very guarded most of the time), although martin was ok and I thought he would actually win.

But the rest... Julie Goodyear is a miserable old bitch although I really wasn't surprised about that. The others were such a Z list, why bother? How the hell was Coleen 2nd? Coleen Nolan, of the Nolan Sisters who had a solitary hit in 1979? good grief.

She's on Loose Women which Denise who won last year was on, they're friends.

Julian seemed OK but nothing like I expected. I'd have thought he'd be a bit more outlandish but someone said on DS pointed out he didn't have a script written for him. Kinda sad, I thought he was a naturally funny person. I think being chummy with Julie sucked the life out of him. They had good moments where they were talking about the entertainment industry but she was a bit of a raincloud of doom most of the time.

TBH I stopped watching after Cheryls eviction because of Julie. I watch while I have my lunch and hearing Julie cough turned my guts and I was always wary she'd sneeze and piss her pants. Blerk. Please someone put me down if I get old.

Back