Skip to main content

Celebrity BBUK 2024: Launches 4 March

If they don’t think a full episode on Saturday would rate I wish they’d at least consider a spin-off. Something with a bit of behind the scenes content and unseen footage. The Saturday blackout (aside from the extended live feed offering) does seem to break up the flow and I do tend to think this would likely pull in more regular viewers than BBLL.

I'm happy with the one day off a week for the regular series and the extended live feed is better than any spin-off but for Celeb BB I'd rather it aired nightly.

The people on social media complaining that it’s only a 3 week series, and the logo is the same as the main series with a star in the middle, must have no idea how the show started out. I’m looking forward to it being a shorter run with the main series’ graphics.

I think that if you change the graphics every series, it adds to the fatigue. On channel 5 we sometimes got 3 houses, 3 logos and 3 opening titles a year. This trims it down and keeps it feeling fresh when we do get a revamp for the 2024 main series. Plus it makes Big Brother feel like the main event (even if this one is going out on IT 1] and CBB the spin-off.

The shorter the better IMO - makes it easier to get more respectable celebs. The names leaked so far have been very poor though.

3 week series is fine. The problem I have with that length of a series is that it’s unlikely we’ll see a cast that’s proportional.

The people on social media complaining that it’s only a 3 week series, and the logo is the same as the main series with a star in the middle, must have no idea how the show started out. I’m looking forward to it being a shorter run with the main series’ graphics.

I think that if you change the graphics every series, it adds to the fatigue. On channel 5 we sometimes got 3 houses, 3 logos and 3 opening titles a year. This trims it down and keeps it feeling fresh when we do get a revamp for the 2024 main series. Plus it makes Big Brother feel like the main event (even if this one is going out on IT 1] and CBB the spin-off.
It’s unfortunate we have a bunch of holdovers for which the Channel 5 era was BB.

I agree about the logo although I will say that they could still use the same format but perhaps change things up a bit more than just slapping a star on it.

So the theme of the marketing this year is "The Bigger the Celebrity, the Less they Want to be Seen" - basically celebrities hiding from the press/ fans and trying to go unnoticed.

I’ve seen the casting breakdowns for the adverts and this is the tagline for the ads - I guess it’s the replacement for ‘Big Brother Sees it All’ from last year. But it doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue 😂
Another gem. IDK why they had to try and reinvent the wheel with BB20’s tagline considering “BB is always watching” is far more iconic and catchier.

Remix is great. Like the concept behind the promo but think the execution is incredibly poor.

Gut feeling is this series will turn the reboot from a perceived success to a flop.

It looks like they dropped the awful tagline, but the idea of celebrities hiding in plain sight is a fun one - I prefer this to the BB 2023 adverts.

"they can run, but there's one place they can't hide" would have been a nice pre-titles intro on launch night.

Have any of these been confirmed? And how do we get to watch it here in Aus?

All of the rumoured Celebrity Big Brother 2024 housemates
  • Sharon Osbourne. Osbourne pictured in September 2023. ...
  • Fern Britton. Britton pictured in 2014. ...
  • Jordan North. Jordan North has left his BBC Radio 1 slot. ...
  • Chloe Burrows. Former 'Love Island' star Chloe Burrows. ...
  • Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu. Ekin-Su pictured in 2022. ...
  • Chloe Brockett.

Back