Skip to main content

CBB UK daily thread

Yes, Julian and Julie really are the sort of characters who should feature in the regular BB - they would really lift it . The probem is that non-celebrities of this type have no following and, even if they dare do anything outside the 'norm' are quickly cut down. My feeling is that the audienc demographic , as suggested by the commentary here , would accept smarter more intersting people.

I am not a particular admirer of Danica and Rhian but feel that the way these would-be overs have turned on them in nominations is really crass. Ashley comes across as a particulary nasty little boy who is bullying Rhian because she won;t do as he wants. Horrible stuff.

I'm only up to day 8, I'm really not liking Julie. She thinks she's it. Doesn't help I was eating when she sneezed and shoved her hand between her legs knowing she was gonna piss herself. She's a grotty old lady.

I'm only up to day 8, I'm really not liking Julie. She thinks she's it. Doesn't help I was eating when she sneezed and shoved her hand between her legs knowing she was gonna piss herself. She's a grotty old lady.

Not only grotty but, for someone who's always at the forefront of any furtive, behind the back accusations against others for "playing a game" (um... it IS a game!) she's by far the biggest player in the house!

Going around to the boys just before nominations, furtively, "just between us, you know... this conversation didn't happen," asking "do you feel played?" Pushing them in the direction of nominating who she wants them to, ie. The Girls. Then telling those same girls that she loves them, supports them... Evil old bitch if you ask me.

And yes, she thinks she's it. After nomination announcements, to Samantha, "Not gonna happen, you just go through the motions but you you're not going anywhere," as if she alone has her finger on the pulse of the nation.

And she's always chewing! I assume it's her cud, like the old bovine creature that she is.

Yeah she opened up a container and pulled out a tissue and spat her chewing gum into it and balled it up and put it back in the container? Like walk to the freakin bin lady!

And yeah she states things like they're a fact and she knows. I liked her first night but as the days wear on I like her less and less.

If I'm honest I don't actually like any of them. Sam has been a surprise but I think Julie is right, Sam is just there to observe so she can write a tell all tabloid when she gets out. The blokes are boring. Martin annoys me he isn't what I thought he'd be. Julian is OK.

I'm glad that Julie is being taken to task for her shit stirring and that Coleen got her reassurance that she's not the only one that can see. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

Apparently Harvey and Ash now know what's up with Julie as Danica told them. I'm interested to see if they nominate her. I'm looking forward more to seeing Harvey and Ash get booed than Julie. Infact, I don't even want Julie to get booed that much. For all she's done in her career, to be reduced to a baying mob for being a bit two-faced at her age, I don't know, I have a soft spot for older maternal women. She seems like she was trying too hard to be overly nice but she overdid it and her mask slipped far too much in the process. If she can handle it, then I guess I'm okay with her getting booed but I have this weird feeling that she feeds off the adoration that she's known as the nation's sweetheart and for her to see and hear people booing her, it might be a bit of a hard thing to take and infact, might crush her. I mean look at the power of what happened in CBB5. What would be construed as normal behavior in everyday life gets amplified in that house. We have to remember that.

Having said that... I hope Harvey and Ash get their comeuppance, especially Harvey. The way he was so judgmental of Danica when his history of infidelity and whatnot, I thought it was so weird for him to be so strident about it. The fact they have flown under the radar annoys me because they are both pretty dull.

hahahahah i was reading your previous post agreeing to everything until you came to jasmine

Lol. To be honest... I was wary of Rhian and Danica at first and liked Jasmine for her entertainment value but now that all of them have been evicted and had their interviews, it really was Jasmine who was a bitch all along and Rhian and Danica are genuinely lovely girls. I think they handled their evictions much better than Jasmine did. And the fact that Jasmine had her fair share of a bad history flew over my head.

I'm glad that Julie is being taken to task for her shit stirring... For all she's done in her career, to be reduced to a baying mob for being a bit two-faced at her age, I don't know, I have a soft spot for older maternal women... If she can handle it, then I guess I'm okay with her getting booed but I have this weird feeling that she feeds off the adoration that she's known as the nation's sweetheart and for her to see and hear people booing her, it might be a bit of a hard thing to take and infact, might crush her. I mean look at the power of what happened in CBB5. What would be construed as normal behavior in everyday life gets amplified in that house. We have to remember that.
Well the BB production team don't seem too bothered! They are doing a major hatchet job on Julie with the editing. I think it's deserved but wow, they seriously WANT Everyone to hate her!

wow daily show of day 21 is freaking hilarious, this is 1 episode ill re-watch a few times before i delete it :)

CBB's Rhian calls in cops over Jasmine Twitter 'threats'
Page 3 beauty forced to act on messages

CELEBRITY Big Brother babe Rhian Sugden has contacted police after receiving "threatening" tweets from former housemate Jasmine Lennard.
Jasmine, who clashed with Rhian in the house, yesterday tweeted the Page 3 girl: "@Rhianmarie i would be afraid. VERY afraid right now."
Her message came just hours before the pair were set to reunite at the CBB final.
And the model added: "I sincerely doubt @Rhianmarie will be "smirking" tonight."
Blonde Rhian, 25, was said to have been so worried by the tweets she felt no choice but to go to cops.
A spokesperson for Rhian revealed: "She was threatened on Twitter and has taken the matter to the police who are investigating it further after they felt it was a serious offence."
It has also been reported that Rhian asked for extra security ahead of the final in Borehamwood, Herts, last night, because she was so afraid of seeing the mum-of-one again.
Self-proclaimed "bad girl" Jasmine fell out with both Rhian and her pal Danica Thrall in the house.
Jasmine branded Danica a "prostitute" and claimed Rhian was leading judo champ Ashley McKenzie on.
During her exit interview she branded both the girls "skanks".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ops-over-Jasmine-Lennard-Twitter-threats.html

I deleted the bits that give away the winner. I'm a caring person.

I really enjoyed this series. I liked the dynamics of the house. That's all I'll say really.

I really enjoyed this series. I liked the dynamics of the house. That's all I'll say really.

I disagree I don't enjoy how the show has taken on such a nasty and agressive tone. Don't get me wrong I love a good bust up as much as the next guy but I'd love to see a lot more fun and a much more united house. It seems esspecially in the regular series after a few weeks or even days they all hate each other.

I disagree I don't enjoy how the show has taken on such a nasty and agressive tone. Don't get me wrong I love a good bust up as much as the next guy but I'd love to see a lot more fun and a much more united house. It seems esspecially in the regular series after a few weeks or even days they all hate each other.

Oh, I hated this year's regular series, so I won't even comment on that. Just seeing Conor pick up a $50k suitcase and contorting his face whilst wagging his tongue to cheers on his way out infuriated me so much.

But anyhoo, yes, a perfect BB series is one where there is genuine sheer merriment. But I'm someone who also loved BB6. I think that series is very underrated. I feel like there were alot of nasty characters, but I don't think any of them were evil. They were just really obnoxious and most of them all hated each other but were forced to get along. I kind of like observing that.

As long as it's not sheer bullying, I'm okay with a bit of nastiness. I find the tension interesting to watch. I don't get off on watching people tear each other to shreds, but it's very interesting to see how people cope in such situations as well as how two-faced people can be and the alliances that form.

I liked this CBB series because I genuinely enjoyed the dynamics of the house. I enjoyed the fact that there was a multi-generational tone to this house that made me feel like we were watching a dysfunctional family with a head matriarch grandmother, a mother who disliked her mother-in-law, a father looking over his sons, older/younger brother figures, a wicked stepsister in the form of Jasmine with pseudo-housekeepers in Samantha and Julian.

I don't know, I feel like this will be one of those series that I really like and everyone else will think it's just alright.

It is the first series of any Big Brother that I've watched since Big Brother UK 9 and that says alot. I don't even remember watching Ultimate Big Brother all the way through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back