Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Hank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Breaking Bad spin-off 'Better Call Saul' may star Bryan Cranston after all

Breaking Bad
fans, prepare yourselves for a natural highsenberg.

There's a good chance Albuquerque meth king Walter White (aka Bryan Cranston) will feature in the upcoming TV series Better Call Saul, according to new revelations from the show's Executive producer, Peter Gould.
According to the NY Daily News, Gould claims the upcoming Breaking Bad spin-off (which revolves around everybody's favorite smooth-talking, prison-time-thwarting lawyer, Saul Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk) will feature a "flexible" timeline that jumps between Goodman's life before, during and after the events of Breaking Bad - meaning, it's likely we'll be seeing Bryan Cranston's seminal character rise from the ashes once more........
http://www.gq.com.au/lifestyle/peop...+saul+may+star+bryan+cranston+after+all,31517

Breaking Bad spin-off 'Better Call Saul' may star Bryan Cranston after all

Breaking Bad
fans, prepare yourselves for a natural highsenberg.

There's a good chance Albuquerque meth king Walter White (aka Bryan Cranston) will feature in the upcoming TV series Better Call Saul, according to new revelations from the show's Executive producer, Peter Gould.
According to the NY Daily News, Gould claims the upcoming Breaking Bad spin-off (which revolves around everybody's favorite smooth-talking, prison-time-thwarting lawyer, Saul Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk) will feature a "flexible" timeline that jumps between Goodman's life before, during and after the events of Breaking Bad - meaning, it's likely we'll be seeing Bryan Cranston's seminal character rise from the ashes once more........
http://www.gq.com.au/lifestyle/people/breaking bad spin off better call saul may star bryan cranston after all,31517

I like this beyond words! I really better call Saul. :D

Better Call Saul starts this week.

I believe it is Fast Tracked onto 'Stan' which is some online streaming service.

Nine has the rights but no idea when they air it.

..... Not sure how I will see it. Maybe Stan, or nature will find a way.

I believe Stan can be streamed with Chromecast. So maybe i'll try that out. However if the quality isn't decent HD, then forget that.

Back