Skip to main content

Blair & Sara-Marie (BBAU1) Reunite for Jetstar Australia

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
What a surprise to wake up to on a Monday morning!

Blair McDonough and Sara-Marie Fedele have been doing a publicity tour this morning, as it seems they’ve partnered with Jetstar Australia for a new campaign.

The Instagram promo:
And some press junkets from today, including a 5-minute interview on Sunrise (their first together in over a decade):

*checks notes*
"In Australia when you can't write something funny or entertaining, just have everyone doing exaggerated laughs."

Just shows what an institution the early series of Big Brother were in many countries when 20+ years on it's worthwhile advertisers using two of the housemates.

I don't think I could even name two HMs from the latest Seven series - I'm actually failing to even think of one.

I saw this on tikok the other day and smiled. Sara-Marie still has the same infectiously positive and fun sounding voice that still makes me smile every time I hear it.

A new and rare interview with Sara-Marie where she reveals for the first time that Seven had locked her in to appear on BB VIP in 2021. Apparently she agreed (I’m surprised she had, to be honest) but was cut at the last minute. Sounds a little familiar to what happened to Reggie, no?

Also, she mentions she and Blair phoned Ben (BB1 winner) during their reunion.

Back