Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

on the BOTS show tonight Steverly's body language was interesting ... Kimberley was perched on edge of the sofa and their bodies were not touching - no little touches whilst they talked or made any points .. nothing remotely 'connecting' in their behaviour ...
I felt like she was very careful not to contradict the doofus at any point, 'cause you could just imagine the whining crap she's need to put up with if she did.

This has honestly injected a new shot of excitement and unpredictability to the show. Shame it's come in the very last week but I'm still so pumped for the rest of the week now. I was starting to feel a little deflated and kinda getting a bit bored of it, but this eviction has just turned it around.

So all remaining HM's now are in the final episode? I would have assumed there'd be a mid-week eviction but Emma said that this was the final one before finale.

Nasty little piece of work. He really was as superficial and dumb as he appeared in his VT, only nastier. And dumber.

And good job, Emma. This was missing from Steven's interview, but I guess some people, like Tully, just couldn't take it.

Wonder how she will handle Helen - because it will not be popular if she doesn't roast Helen.

One of the greatest eviction results EVER?

Because I really do think so and I am so fucking pleased.

Not only are we finally rid of the exhausting Mark before finale, but the last minute campaign over twitter and facebook to #getwinstonout actually worked. I thought it could, but didn't actually think it would! I'm so pleased! Getting Winston out of the house has prevented an undeserving winner. The only real contenders for the crown now are Ashleigh, Christopher and Chris. Helen could still win if she picks up Mark and Winston's votes, but I cannot see it happening because she's a bitch.

Just kicking myself that I was going to place a bet when I picked up on the campaign to get him out and didn't - did you see the odds they had for him?

I accidentally saw one of them on facebook..hadnt finished watching the show yet..so stoked Yay UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...how magnificent is that?... the British public has stuck it right up BBUK's buttonhole with Winston's eviction!... those brilliant and wonderful people that struck up the 'getwinstonout' campaign to completely screw up BBUK's dream ending of Helen and Winston in the final!... well done!...

...BBUK... YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON NOTICE!... DON'T TELL THE PUBLIC WHO YOU DECIDE GOES FROM NOW ON!... those days are now over!... it's a shame that they have left it to the last week to do it though... I think that if BBUK is running again next year that they will lose the strict control upon the evictions and the decision of who goes next year now that the voting public have realised that a concerted campaign can force a housemate out regardless of what BBUK want!... that was true 'people power' right there!... by using Facebook and Twitter for good and not evil does have it's rewards in the end!...

...I am so proud of what those people did... the look on Winston's face when it was his name called out was heaven on a stick for me... the fact that Helen and Ash are in the minority now and that the 'cool gang' have been slowly picked off to just those two is pure heavenly bliss!...

...I am SOOOOOOOO happy!... the fact that I squealed like a little girly man when I found out meant nothing because I was the only one there at the time... (how embarrassing)...

...'it's a fake eviction... it's a fake eviction!'...no Helen... no Ash... it is soooooo real!... what I'd love to see now is Ash to go... imagine how Helen would feel?... 'my minions!... my minions!... my kingdom for my minions!!!!'... I can hear it now!...

...for once I was happy with Emma in the way that she interviewed Mark... she was quite merciless... it was beautiful to watch that little turd squirm while being held accountable for his actions and in-actions collectively... well done Emma... I'm almost liking you again my dear!...

...she was a little less harder on Winston but I can live with that... he's not a vicious little turd like Mark so I'll forgive Emma for that indiscretion...

...Winterbourne... I'd like to really thank you for posting up all of those videos... it's really helped me savoir this beautiful moment... thanks very much!...

...what a beautiful day indeed!... now to watch BOTS!... cheers.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Helen and Ash are going to be so pissed if Christopher,Chris or Ashleigh win..not sure who they will be MORE upset about

Was thinking that the public were punishing Winston for that whole escape thing..they couldn't punish helen because of her pass or Ash because he is not up...see what blatant rule breaking gets you..do you hear that Winston!!!

Haha Mark..Most votes and booed..good riddence fake thing.Oh goodness he cannot answer for his actions at all..why Mark because you don't have your nasty posse behind you,nasty piece of work.Oh and he is now totally screwed for future reality shows..everyone has his number now

Last edited:
Was thinking that the public were punishing Winston for that whole escape thing..they couldn't punish helen because of her pass or Ash because he is not up...see what blatant rule breaking gets you..do you hear that Winston!!!
Haha Mark..Most votes and booed..good riddence fake thing
I don't think it was the break in. It was that he was allowing evil to flourish. He sat by and let Chris get drilled, whilst Ash and Mark (who took 5 hypothetical grand for himself) were left alone.

It is the climax to the fight Pauline and Helen started the first week. A joy to watch.

I don't think it was the break in. It was that he was allowing evil to flourish. He sat by and let Chris get drilled, whilst Ash and Mark (who took 5 hypothetical grand for himself) were left alone.

It is the climax to the fight Pauline and Helen started the first week. A joy to watch.

OMG just got to that part...haha that was awesome,the three of them sitting there thinking it would be Pav,Chris or Christopher...hahaha so great

...because I'm in such a happy mood from that brilliant double eviction I'm going to try and be nice with this post... (I did say 'try')... why put Zoe on there?... no more said about that... moving on... I liked the two guest panelists... (other than Zoe... why put Zoe on there?)... I tended to agree with most of what they said...

...I skipped past Marks 'highlights'... watching Marks interview made my hackles stand up... his response to the questioning by Rylan and his answers were almost like he was auditioning for whatever next reality show is on his agenda... he so screams of being fake fake fake!... if I never see he again in my lifetime I will be a happy chappy...

...the audience were quite adamant that they wanted Ashleigh to win it ahead of Helen... wow!... a BOTS audience with some resemblance of intelligence!... who woulda thunk it!...:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:...

...Winston... he still looks like a rabbit in the headlights of a car... thank God that Tamara wasn't brought back on to rekindle their 'love interest'... the first thing that he is going to do when BOTS finishes though is get himself a shag... (if he hasn't already lol!)... quite a non-event as far as interviews go as far as I'm concerned...

...the panelists... (other than Zoe... why put Zoe on there?)... asked some decent questions I guess... nothing much to write home about though... overall an anticlimax to the days show...

...Zoe singing at the end?... (why put Zoe on there?)... she's not THAT much of a good singer at all to be honest... as crimmy said...

and they've 'wasted' 5 mins of BOTS for Zoe- Buckett-from-Pop-Idol to sing ... why not show us some more clips of relevant people from inside the house rather than someone votes out weeks ago?

...I couldn't agree more!... cheers.

...because I'm in such a happy mood from that brilliant double eviction I'm going to try and be nice with this post... (I did say 'try')... why put Zoe on there?... no more said about that... moving on... I liked the two guest panelists... (other than Zoe... why put Zoe on there?)... I tended to agree with most of what they said...

...I skipped past Marks 'highlights'... watching Marks interview made my hackles stand up... his response to the questioning by Rylan and his answers were almost like he was auditioning for whatever next reality show is on his agenda... he so screams of being fake fake fake!... if I never see he again in my lifetime I will be a happy chappy...

...the audience were quite adamant that they wanted Ashleigh to win it ahead of Helen... wow!... a BOTS audience with some resemblance of intelligence!... who woulda thunk it!...:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:...

...Winston... he still looks like a rabbit in the headlights of a car... thank God that Tamara wasn't brought back on to rekindle their 'love interest'... the first thing that he is going to do when BOTS finishes though is get himself a shag... (if he hasn't already lol!)... quite a non-event as far as interviews go as far as I'm concerned...

...the panelists... (other than Zoe... why put Zoe on there?)... asked some decent questions I guess... nothing much to write home about though... overall an anticlimax to the days show...

...Zoe singing at the end?... (why put Zoe on there?)... she's not THAT much of a good singer at all to be honest... as crimmy said...

and they've 'wasted' 5 mins of BOTS for Zoe- Buckett-from-Pop-Idol to sing ... why not show us some more clips of relevant people from inside the house rather than someone votes out weeks ago?

I skipped past MARK'S HIGHLIGHTS too.Gag!!

...some beautiful moments from today... Mark sitting there thinking... "as if I'm fookin' going''... him putting on his 'show face'... that's him showing the fake side of him right there folks!...

before eviction Mark.jpg

...just after his name was called out... his eyes showing part of his real self... "fook you arseholes!"... is what is going through his mind at this particular moment...

after eviction Mark.jpg

...the next image is showing him as his raw self... the look of the rage within on his face as he is about to go outside... for the first time since he has been on the show it's amazing that we had to wait until the last 2 seconds of his time in the house to see the true him as he really is!...

after eviction fook it Mark.jpg

...so it's good riddance to bad rubbish!... (I wonder if the bailiffs were waiting outside to see him about the 3000 odd pounds that he owed people in back-rent before he went into the house?... he did win 5000 pounds on his first night in the house after all... didn't he?:thumbsup::D:D:D:D:D)... lol!... cheers.

The only thing that could have made the eviction episode better for me was for me to not have known that Winston left before I saw it happen.

My internet dropped out halfway through Mark's interview :( so while I was waiting for it to kickstart I (for some reason) decided to scroll through the YouTube comments. I was still pleased, obviously, but I would've loved to have experienced an instant jaw drop and gasp seeing it happen without any expectancy of it to occur. :p

...I'm sorry peoples... I just had to do this... these are all screenshots of the moment that they were all up for the second eviction whereas Winston really thought that they were just going through the motions to evict ANYONE ELSE but him...

...the first panel really does speak volumes doesn't it?... Winston and Helen savouring the moment that one of the other 3 were about to go... the looks on Chris / Pav's and Christopher's faces show quite clearly how worried they were about their possible impending eviction... Helen and Winston were thinking that the one guy in the audience shouting out 'get Winston out' was being a dickhead... little did they know eh?...
four before eviction.jpg

...this is the EXACT MOMENT when Winston heard his name called out... it still hadn't registered with the other 3 that it wasn't their names called out... the 'what the fuck' expression imprinted on Winston's face will be the only thing that I now see whenever I ever see his face again the future!... this moment right there is pure Big Brother GOLD!... this was the moment when the British public said 'fook you' to BBUK!...
four at Winston announcement.jpg

...not even a second later the words... 'W-I-N-S-T-O-N'... had filtered through to the minds of the other 3... this is when they all knew that it wasn't their names called out!... this is when Chris went into numbed paralysis... if you take note he doesn't really move at all in the rest of the panels lol!... Pav in analysing it in total amazement... Christopher starts to go through 400 different facial expressions in 0.0003 seconds as per usual God Bless Him!!!... lol!... Winston is still digesting his shock eviction...
four what the fucks.jpg

...this is when Winston looks at the rest of them to see if it really was his name called out... Pav's jaw is returning to it's usual place on his face... Christopher is on #106 of the 400 facial expressions... Chris still hasn't moved... he hasn't even blinked yet methinks!... lol!...
four realising it.jpg

...Winston is already getting up to go while the others are just sitting there digesting the information... Pav begins praying to his God in thankfulness... Christopher is now on #219 of the 400 facial expressions... Chris still hasn't moved... is he breathing?...
four winston in shock.jpg

...Winston is on his way to the staircase to the outside... smiling and putting on a brave face...thinking... "wot da fuck?... I'm too pretty to go!... da girls luv me!... dey all luv the Winstmeister!"... all the others are still seated... Pav is now praying to his God in thankfulness... Christopher is on #346 of the 400 facial expressions... Chris still hasn't moved... is he dead?...
four winstons off and running.jpg

...realising that nobody has bothered to get up to see him off he returns and thinks ... "is anyone going to see me out?... I'm going after all!"... Pav is saying to himself...''now that is the power of psychological prayer bro!"... Christopher is on #399 of the 400 facial expressions... Chris still hasn't moved... (somebody get a medic!)...
four winston aw fuck it.jpg

...there you have it!... I've done this to enjoy the moment one last time... Ash now has to be the next one out... BBUK need to make it so that the public have full control of the following week... no meddling to change anything into what they want... let the natural elimination process take it's true course...

...what a wonderful day!:thumbsup:... what a wonderful result!:thumbsup:... cheers.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would've loved to have experienced an instant jaw drop and gasp seeing it happen without any expectancy of it to occur. :p

Actually I thought he managed to hold up to the announcement surprisingly well. I would have expected a stunned mullet expression, so I was disappointed. I think everyone else (in particular Ash and Hellen) did that face though :)

Back