Skip to main content

Big Brother: The records (The statistics page)

Yes, including spin-offs the UK has had 19 editions.

I think Denmark has the highest ratio of quitters per housemate. They had 15 quitters out of 67 Housemates (meaning about 22% of housemates walked).
Why the big % of quitters in Denmark :eek:! It can't be that bad, can it? :eek:

UK and Spain have a same record:
the highest number of female winners with 4.

UK = Kate (BB3), Nadia (BB5), Rachel (BB9) and Sophie (BB10)
Spain = Sabrina (GH2), Nuria (GH5), Naiala (GH8) and Judit (GH9)

Last edited by a moderator:
But do you really look at Nadia and not see a woman? She wasn't that feminine when she was on BBAU, but from what I've seen of her when she was BBUK, and on BBLB a few weeks ago, she just seems all woman to me.

If Jordan or Natalie win BB11 USA; the USA will have four female winners as well:

Lisa (BB3), Jun (BB4), Maggie (BB6)

However Danielle from BB3/7 made a good point about the US version that the only way for a female to win is if there are only female in the final two. Everytime there has been a male/female final two the male has always won. Although if Jordan makes it to the final two I can see her getting two guaranteed votes (Jeff/America).

I wonder what the record is for male winners. I know the USA has had 8 male winners from 2000-2008 (Eddie, Will, Drew, Mike, Dick, Adam & Dan)

Who is the housemate that has been more days at house without being nominated?

I ask this because if Saray (GH11 Spain) isn't ejected or left the house after the next live show she's going to be 112 days without being nominated.

But do you really look at Nadia and not see a woman? She wasn't that feminine when she was on BBAU, but from what I've seen of her when she was BBUK, and on BBLB a few weeks ago, she just seems all woman to me.

Maybe she left her hormone tablets at home when she was in BBAU LOL

Who is the housemate that has been more days at house without being nominated?

I ask this because if Saray (GH11 Spain) isn't ejected or left the house after the next live show she's going to be 112 days without being nominated.

Jerry from Big Brother 5 Germany holds the record with 182 days. He entered on Day 1 and was first up for eviction on Day 182.

Thanks for the info, Graham. Do you know who are the youngest winners of "Big Brother"?

I have read that is Anastasiya (BB1 Russia) but in your website she is 20 y.o. and Brian (BB8 UK) entered into the house with 19 y.o. and he won with 20 y.o.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie Chen (BBUSA) is now the longest serving presenter for Big Brother with the most regular seasons.

Today CBB Finland 1 had it´s 7th person leaving in a period of 23 days since the launch. Only two of have been normal public vote evictions. So a total of 5 ejections/removals (3 of them were removed and 2 walked) already in this series and we still have 2 and a half weeks to go...

Not entirely sure if it´s a record, but still worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Julie Chen (BBUSA) is now the longest serving presenter for Big Brother with the most regular seasons.

Hard to believe this record STILL stands... We don't even really get complaints anymore regarding her hosting... There was a time when fans were calling en-mass year on year for her to be replaced...

Today CBB Finland 1 had it´s 7th person leaving in a period of 23 days since the launch. Only two of have been normal public vote evictions. So a total of 5 ejections/removals (3 of them were removed and 2 walked) already in this series and we still have 2 and a half weeks to go...

Not entirely sure if it´s a record, but still worth mentioning.

Yesterday morning we had 9th person leaving in a period of 31 days since the launch. 3 of them have been evicted by a public vote and 6 of them were either removed or leaving on their own accord. 9 days left...

Yesterday morning we had 9th person leaving in a period of 31 days since the launch. 3 of them have been evicted by a public vote and 6 of them were either removed or leaving on their own accord. 9 days left...

Does CBB mean celebrity version? Lol! What's going on with so many ejections/leavers??

Why? What is going on with the 6 walkers? Please tell us

Back