Skip to main content

Big Brother 2023 : Episode 1

…how long will it be until a couple fall in ‘love’?…

• 1)… 5 minutes…

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 2)… 10 minutes…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3)… 1 hour…

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 4)… 6 hours…

• 5)… 12 hours…

• 6)… 24 hours…

• 7)… 2 days…

• 8)… 1 week…

• 9)… 2 weeks…

• 10)… why bother voting?… they don’t ‘fall in love’… they ‘fall in lust!’…

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This website has all the episodes

www.videobrother.net

yeah the torrents have been a bit messy because they've come from two different sources who use different naming regimes. Day X vs the actual standard SxxEyy format. And also they're massive 2GB+ 1080p files, not that I'm ungrateful for their efforts. I prefer to download than stream because from here you're at the mercy of bottlenecks and buffering.

…well… how many hours was it before somebody ‘fell in love’?… will we ever really know?… well that was total shit wasn’t it?… thanks everyone for participating tonight and sticking with it… these forums are way more fun than the actual show itself… nite all… sleep tight… see you tomorrow night on the proper forum lol!… cheers.

This website has all the episodes

www.videobrother.net

Just click Archives at the top of the page and then BB UK
…thanks for that sav0001… I did everything you said but when I actually push ‘play’ it opens a blank page and I can’t watch it unfortunately… bummer!… I really wanted to watch it too!… cheers.

…thanks for that sav0001… I did everything you said but when I actually push ‘play’ it opens a blank page and I can’t watch it unfortunately… bummer!… I really wanted to watch it too!… cheers.
you need a good adblocker downloaded, otherwise you have to click through a lot of popups to get it started. Theres still some with the one I've got but only like 2-3 every now and then when I want to pause/full screen etc compared to like 10 before It can load the episode to press play.

Seems appropriate now that the threads on what C7 churn out go in the "anything but Big Brother" section.

Will lock this thread rather than merge to avoid confusing the conversation in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back