Skip to main content

Big Brother 2023 : Episode 1

…how long will it be until a couple fall in ‘love’?…

• 1)… 5 minutes…

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 2)… 10 minutes…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3)… 1 hour…

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 4)… 6 hours…

• 5)… 12 hours…

• 6)… 24 hours…

• 7)… 2 days…

• 8)… 1 week…

• 9)… 2 weeks…

• 10)… why bother voting?… they don’t ‘fall in love’… they ‘fall in lust!’…

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
1698873019411-gif.60700.gif

…evenin’ all… so!… another year… different housemates… same old same old results no doubt… all 20 year old clones of each other… Sonia’s screechy boring voice… more ridiculous twists no doubt… man I can’t wait to start picking shit out of this lot and the show itself!… **Sticky prepares his Rum**… so are we ready?… LET’S GO!

…and… can everybody please give it a go to start each night’s Episode thread?… leaving it up to just one person is so hard at times… at my age it’s hard to remember ‘breathe in… breathe out… breathe in… brea…’… let alone thinking of new Polls etc… so please… others have a go too… Cheers.

*insert video of Kerry from BBUK saying "I'd sooner eat my own shit" and then taking off on her mobility scooter here*

Also, why is this thread not in the BBAU section and is instead filed in the "Other TV shows" section?
…bummer!… my mistake Rison my friend … maybe brekkie can shift it to the right place?… I’m 70 years old… maybe we can put this down to being a ‘Senior moment’ perhaps?… lol…. cheers.

…bummer!… my mistake Rison my friend … maybe brekkie can shift it to the right place?… I’m 70 years old… maybe we can put this down to being a ‘Senior moment’ perhaps?… lol…. cheers.

Yeah I've flagged that for Brekkie. You were first though, beat gayspie by a couple of minutes so it's only fair this should be it IMO.

…and… timmy… I love that ‘Let's shit on everything together’ message at the bottom of your posts… it just about sums up nearly every show that’s on nowadays!…and how we feel about them too!… lol!… cheers.

Canva is good. I use it for my book covers.
Thanks for starting the thread.
Anyone holding the fort at The Masked Singer?😅

…I just went over to Gayspie’s thread that was started and explained what happened… that I posted it in the wrong section… I can’t do anymore than that I guess?… oh well… shit happens!… cheers.

…I can’t wait for the show to start.. I want to feel the lust… um… sorry… I want to feel the ‘love’ (that lasts 3 months normally)… let the ‘lovefest’ begin!… cheers.

…everyone’s giggling… do they now realise what they’ve got themselves into?… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back