Aisha -1 (-)
Sam 0
Travis -1
Dion -2
Jason -2 (+)
Skye -4
David -4
Ryan -5 (-)

Sandra leading? Really? I like her. But didn't expect that!

Sandra 6
Cat 3
Priya 3 (+)
Katie 2
Gemma 2
Lisa 1
Jake 1
Lawson 1
Aisha -1
Sam 0
Travis -1
Dion -2
Jason -3 (-)
Skye -3 (+)
David -5 (-)
Ryan -5

Sandra 8 (+)
Cat 3
Priya 1 (-)
Katie 2
Gemma 2
Lisa 1
Jake 1
Lawson 1
Aisha -1
Sam 0
Travis -1
Dion -2
Jason -3 (-)
Skye -3 (+)
David -5 (-)
Ryan -5[DOUBLEPOST=1410310224][/DOUBLEPOST]We go up and down in increments of TWO which is why i wanted my thread left open and not this one. #dealwithit

Sandra 8 (+)
Cat 3
Priya 1 (-)
Katie 2
Gemma 2
Lisa 1
Jake 1
Lawson 1
Aisha -1
Sam 0
Travis -1
Dion -2
Jason -3 (-)
Skye -3 (+)
David -5 (-)
Ryan -5[DOUBLEPOST=1410310224][/DOUBLEPOST]We go up and down in increments of TWO which is why i wanted my thread left open and not this one. #dealwithit
This ain't your thread so NO you don't do up and down in increments of 2! #DEALWITHIT

AFTER THE MISTAKES OF INSTALENTS
Sandra 7
Cat 3
Priya 2
Katie 2
Gemma 2
Lisa 1
Jake 1
Lawson 1
Aisha -1
Sam 0
Travis -1
Dion -2
Jason -3
Skye -3
David -5
Ryan -5

Sandra 7
Cat 3
Gemma 3 (+)
Priya 3 (+)
Katie 2
Jake 1
Lawson 1
Lisa 0 (-)
Sam 0
Aisha -1
Travis -1
Dion -2
Skye -3
Jason -4 (-)
David -5
Ryan -5

We go up and down in increments of TWO which is why i wanted my thread left open and not this one. #dealwithit

Wozniacki is exactly right. I remember for last years tracker, it was + 1 for two housemates and -1 for two housemates anyway. I think that's better because it shows gradual changes. I'm really sorry that your thread was closed.

We need everyone to have the same amount of votes or it's unfair.. Too bad your thread was closed but get over it and please conform to the rules otherwise I'll just keep on correcting the scores..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wozniacki is exactly right. I remember for last years tracker, it was + 1 for two housemates and -1 for two housemates anyway. I think that's better because it shows gradual changes. I'm really sorry that your thread was closed.

WHO CREATED THIS? I DID BACK IN 2012!

WHO CREATED THIS? I DID BACK IN 2012!

#takeaseat

I don't remember who created it 2012 and I won't dispute you as I believe you are being honest. But I think most would remember how the popularity tracker was played last year in 2013 and not 2012. For last year it was -1 from two housemates and +2 from two housemates.

And the people who opened these threads aren't taking credit for the original idea. They're not saying it's their idea. I'll thank for the original concept, but no one would have sat around to wait for you, specifically, to open the 2014 popularity tracker.

I'm sorry that you feel targeted. I hope you can somehow enjoy this forum for what it is. Online spaces can easily become hostile, but it doesn't take long to find mutual agreement either.

I don't remember who created it 2012 and I won't dispute you as I believe you are being honest. But I think most would remember how the popularity tracker was played last year in 2013 and not 2012. For last year it was -1 from two housemates and +2 from two housemates.

And the people who opened these threads aren't taking credit for the original idea. They're not saying it's their idea. I'll thank for the original concept, but no one would have sat around to wait for you, specifically, to open the 2014 popularity tracker.

I'm sorry that you feel targeted. I hope you can somehow enjoy this forum for what it is. Online spaces can easily become hostile, but it doesn't take long to find mutual agreement either.

It's a load of bullshit, why couldn't my alternative, far superior thread have stayed open? Now I'm forced to play to the amended rules of my own game! It's a load of HORSESHIT!

Sandra 7
Cat 3
Gemma 3
Priya 3
Katie 2
Jake 2 (+)
Lawson 1
Lisa 0
Sam 1 (+)
Aisha -1
Travis -2 (-)
Dion -2
Skye -3
Jason -4
David -6 (-)
Ryan -5

It's a load of bullshit, why couldn't my alternative, far superior thread have stayed open? Now I'm forced to play to the amended rules of my own game! It's a load of HORSESHIT!

I think the reason was that this thread was opened before yours.

I think the reason was that this thread was opened before yours.

It was opened literally 3 hours before mine! And it was created in the other section where i didn't see it and then mine got closed and this was moved into this section!! I'm FUMING! It's not fair!

It was opened literally 3 hours before mine! And it was created in the other section where i didn't see it and then mine got closed and this was moved into this section!! I'm FUMING! It's not fair!
It's not a big deal. Try and open yours next year. No offence though but I think most people prefer to plus and minus 2 people by one mark only...

@istantalents as a law student I'd love to see you lodge a claim for copyright, get your ass kicked out of court and handed a punitive fee of several thousand dollars to not make a mockery of the justice system, let alone a mockery of yourself. This thread clearly states the rules FOR THIS THREAD. If you don't like those rules, don't participate in the thread. Don't complain that you ever had a threat first, this website and all of its threads are moderated by the site administrators. If you want to complain, make your own site and get off this one.

@istantalents as a law student I'd love to see you lodge a claim for copyright, get your ass kicked out of court and handed a punitive fee of several thousand dollars to not make a mockery of the justice system, let alone a mockery of yourself. This thread clearly states the rules FOR THIS THREAD. If you don't like those rules, don't participate in the thread. Don't complain that you ever had a threat first, this website and all of its threads are moderated by the site administrators. If you want to complain, make your own site and get off this one.

I did make my own site, it was a flop.[DOUBLEPOST=1410313111][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are yall really fighting over a game

The thing is its MY GAME.

Back