Skip to main content

BBUK: Celebrity Hijack - THE FINAL (SPOILERS)

Brekkie

Staff member
It's finale night - and Dermot's last show with Big Brother as he hosts events - from inside the house!

A new big screen outside too though to keep the mob happy!

Anyhow, the final and the results will be discussed openly throughout this thread, so beware of spoilers - and please keep all discussion of events to this thread please.

Thanking you!

Here we go.....

FIRST VOTE COUNT!!!!!

It'll be Nathan or John I reckon....

(wow Im actually really excited - this could be a good night!!!)

Its Nathan and Jeremy!

Suprised at Jeremy comming so low

Interviews in the house....HMs are too inhibited now interview isnt a good idea though at least we tried...

Nathan in 6th and Jeremy in 5th is exactly what the bookies odds were saying.

If they continue to be correct then

Emilia should be 4th, John 3rd, Anthony 2nd and Amy 1st.

My jaw has literally hit the floor!!!!!

Oh my god.....hes going to win this isnt he....?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And Amy in 3rd is a huge shocker for me as well.

I liked Victor and Emilia from Day 1, so I would love it if Emilia wins, but I fear it is going to be John now.

God, I've just sent about five votes Emilia's way. Anthony in 4th was a shocker, but Amy in 3rd too!

Anyhow, time to put a jinx on things so -

John will win this now! No question!

If John wins this the internet is going to explode with "IT WAS FIXED" roars...

Well not literally but Ive a feeling if Amelia dont win now DS will be busting with Aislyene round 2.....

Oh dear the future aint too good...

As for the final as a whole - don't think the house thing has worked really. Perhaps it would for the final two, but as usual having the six is just too many, however they do it.

However, that big screen outside looks pretty good - don't think the crowd are too happy though about watching it all on tele. And they're still booing Emilia - idiots!

Also, with Dermot in the house a show after the final would have been appreciated to see what happened during the breaks etc. Hopefully they'll show a bit of that on Big Mouth - though my TV might be out of the window by then!

God, I'm nervous. The success of this series depends upon this result!

:( :mad: :eek:
cry.gif

That is all.

lol

John won - the nation comes to a standstill in a huge "WHAT THE FCUK?" mode!

Results: (% of vote count at each stage)

6th: Nathan - 5.4%
5th: Jeremy - 15.6%
(final 4: 79%)

4th: Anthony - 21.6%
3rd: Amy - 21.9%
(final 2: 56.5%)

2nd: Emilia - 46%
1st: John - Scotland

Well...what a show.

First of all, I hated the whole in-house interview's. It was pointless and made everything so much more messy.

I wasn't shocked to see Nathan out first tonight. He was a nice guy, and one of the most talented housemates but he wasn't entertaining. Jeremy, I personally would have liked him to finish a place higher then he did. He was a good housemate and I liked his sarcastic witty remarks.

I was so shocked with Anthony, and gutted. He deserved more then 4th IMO - at least third, I think. Despite what some people may think on here, I think he was a funny, nice, down to earth lad with a lot of talent and I hope he goes far.

Well, this is when things went from bad to worse - Amy. I couldn't believe it. For a second I thought "Why have the announced the winner already?" but I soon copped on. I was so gutted, annoyed and disappointed. After she left the house, I turned off the TV.

How did that miserable, attention seeking, annoying, bitchy, tart get to the final 2? While people like Amy & Anthony who haves provided us with true entertainment, without resulting to pulling their legs over their head.

It was only just before the ad break that I thought I would turn the TV back on just see that annoying cow get booed - even though I was convinced she would win.

Then it happened - the light at the end of the tunnel - John won. I was so happy. Not my first choice, my third in fact, but still - at least it wasn't her. He seemed genuinely shocked and obviously thrilled with the result. I was happy for him and I think he will use the money wisely.

Well, it was a shock end to a brilliant series for me. Would have been better if Emilia had gone before the final - but I wont let that get me down.

Back