Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

...your wish is my command Sweetgeek!... Laura had quite a few reactions when she found out so I did 5 GIF's of the whole sequence to cover what you are saying lol!... sorry that they are so small though but this website won't let me post them any bigger because of it's size restrictions... so which Gif was you referring to?... here they are... cheers.

View attachment 51663 View attachment 51665 View attachment 51666 View attachment 51667 View attachment 51664
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Number three! That's the one! If looks could kill.

I loved sam for 3 seconds, then I hated his guts. I was genuinely shocked he saved Jayne. But as soon as andy's name was said I was fuming. Sam was pretty much meh and in one hit he was on two ends of the spectrum. Just get rid of him now.

Seriously, Laura became unlikeable with how she was behaving about Sam not saving her. The entitlement was not her best look. But I still like her. If anyone should be upset it should be andy. And he still held on to his integrity when talking to Sam about it.

I feel so bad, but I laughed initially when Jayne was knocked into the pool. I again laughed when Jackson said he almost killed her. Those sponges are deadly and all.

So now watching the live eviction... Umm is this crowd normal? Jacksons cheers were louder than Andy's? Cmon!

Laura is definitely going if I'm going by this crowds reaction. Poor girl walking into that.

lol @ the non-reaction from the crowd for Alex when Emma was saying his number to vote for him to win... EVICTED!

...today's show:... it's the Live Eviction show!... please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson!...(I hope that it is Jackson that goes tonight)... anyhow... moving on... I seriously doubt that Andy or Jason will go tonight... I can feel it in my water... Emma announces just 4 days left (good!... because Celeb BB starts 2 days later)... (that's not nice of me is it?)... lol!... Andy gets mostly cheers from the crowd... aw shit!... Jackson gets mostly loud cheers (what is wrong with those morons?... Jackson better be the one that goes tonight)... Jason gets shitloads of boos from the same moronic audience... Laura gets just as many boos as Jason... that's understandable but she's way much nicer than Jackson so hopefully those idiots in the audience haven't been voting...

...Jackson is on the sofa looking a tad bit worried... so you should be you whiney whingey twat-faced little twit!... some of the housemates are in the garden 'bonding' according to Big Brother... Jayne is in the Diary Room just being Jayne lol!... (the non-manic one this time)... Big Brother tells the housemates to all give the house a 'deep clean' with the vacuum cleaner etc... (getting it ready for 'Celebrity Big Brother' no doubt lol!)...

...Laura is now in the Diary Room and for a change she is 'happy' (well at least she says that she is)... Sam says something... moving on... Hughie and Evelyn are speculating on who will be evicted (it better be Jackson that goes tonight)... Hughie and Jayne are called into the Diary Room individually and are both put on a secret mission unbeknown to each other... they are both to chuck mental's and run amok to win the task lol!... that will be fun to watch no doubt lol!...

...Jayne starts her task... she begins 'crying'... the look on Evelyn's face is pure gold while she's carrying on lol!... Jason jumps up to 'comfort her' ... (nice of him to do so methinks!)... good on him!... now Hughie starts his task by bouncing off what Jayne's saying... all of the other housemates are totally stunned lol!... (I'm loving this)... all credit to Jason for trying to calm Jayne down though... Hughie is going to the extreme and is going way over the top lol!... yet again Jason is now trying to calm Hughie down and diffuse the whole situation down... well done Jason!... Hughie gets called to the Diary Room and he is laughing his guts out lol!... Big Brother asks Hughie "how is moving the house?"... with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek once again... Hughie feels sorry for upsetting Jayne during her meltdown...

...Hughie returns to the house and Andy confronts him about having had thrown his toothbrush onto the floor during his 'tantrum'... it then becomes a 'heated discussion'... Jayne is now in the Diary Room laughing her tits off while Hughie is 'going ballistic' he bangs on the Diary Room door while Jayne is in there and she vacates it lol!... this is pure gold for me lol!... Jayne then gets called back in there while Hughie is there and then it 'clicks' that they are both on a mission... they piss themselves laughing and then hug lol!... Hughie returns to the house first... it cuts back to Emma... Ad break...

...why are the crowd cheering Jackson?... WHY???... I just hope that the majority of Britain vote that tiny-brained tosspot out and that they have more sense than these fuck-faced flossheads in the audience that's all... (he better go tonight)... they go back to the house... Jayne and Hughie reveal that what they did was a task... some said that they 'knew' it was a task which I doubt... Andy is in the Diary Room admitting that he was fooled and feels like a 'nit'... he is analysing both of them as usual... Jayne thanked Jason for being so concerned about her which was nice...

...Laura is still talking about the possibility of her going in the eviction... hopefully it is not her but if dopey drawers Jackson doesn't go then it most likely will be her methinks... even though I don't particularly like her she's not as sly and devious as Jackson in my books... (he better go tonight)... Jackson is in the Diary Room... he says something... moving on... and it cuts back to Laura and she is STILL FRIGGING TALKING ABOUT THE EVICTION!!!!!... SHUT UP LAURA!!!!... IF YOU GO YOU FRIGGING GO OKAY?????... (Jackson better go tonight)...

...Emma talks to the house... please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson!... to the chants of "get Laura out!" in the background Emma now reveals that the two housemates that are safe are... ANDY (woohoo! is he crying?) and... FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKERS... FUCKING STUPID JERK-FACED FUCKING JACKSON!... what the hell is wrong with you Britain?... seriously... what is fucking wrong with you?... I just can't believe that you all saved him!!!!... shit! bugger! bum! bitch! piss! cock! fart!... I just can't believe that Jackson survived this!... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!...

...my sweet darling wife calls out to me from the loungeroom to stop swearing and to calm down... I then take a swig of Rum and calm down for a couple of minutes and then continue watching... **SIGH!**... Jason and Laura are being booed equally... I never heard any "get Jason out" chants so I still think that he will be safe... (it's looking like 'bye bye Laura' to me)... Emma leaves them and the housemates are all talking among themselves...

...they go back to yesterday in the house... Big Brother wants them to write down nasty things about each other to be read out later... she also tells them that it is mandatory to do ALL the tasks in the house... nearly all of them are refusing to do it regardless... what the Hell is this going to achieve?... they've said everything to each other already... how ridiculous!... they'll probably just write funny things now only just for a laugh... what a bloody stupid and pointless task!... it's obvious that they have run out of ideas isn't it?...

...they are all in the lounge to read out what everybody wrote... (here comes a yawnfest)... they've gotta guess who said what?... omg... 'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!'... moving on... Sam says something to Evelyn... again... moving on... Laura is in the Diary Room YET AGAIN whinging and whining about Sam... now I hope that it is her that goes tonight!... for fuck's sake!... if she does I'm dreading her exit interview and her appearance on BOTS!... she'll STILL be carrying on about it!... ...some of the housemates are asking Eveleyn what she knows about Alex... it turns out that not much at all... (totally understandable)... lol!... Jason is in the Diary Room saying that he would like to still be in the house on the last night... (no shit Jason)...

...after the Ad break Emma crosses over to the house... she mentions Jason's name and he gets mostly cheers believe it or not?... lol!... she mentions Laura's name to resounding 'boos' yet again... (bye Laura)... to the chants of "get Laura out!" Emma announces that the housemate to go tonight is... Laura!... Jason is relieved... I think!... his face doesn't change at all except for perhaps a raised eyebrow maybe?... lol!... Laura walks out of the house to boos and cheers... Emma please whisk her off so we don't have to listen to that idiotic crowd!...

...Laura's exit interview... she was quite nice and held her dignity at the beginning of her interview until yet again she starts talking about bloody Sam and his decision not to save her once again!... Emma asked her who she believes are 'sailing through and aren't doing anything during this season' after she made that statement in the house earlier.. she tells Emma that Alex/Jason and Sam are... (I can't disagree with that to be quite honest)... Emma asks about her time with Marco... she looked embarrassed as she explained herself to her... she regrets her time with him... Laura says that she wants Hughie to win it... the audience cheer... they show her 'highlights reel'... moving on... she leaves the stage and goes to her family... there will be a double eviction on Sunday night of the 2 housemates with the lowest votes (I think that it'll be between Evelyn /Sam or Jason but Jackson should be one of them but I doubt it)... wow!... sorry about the short novel length of the post tonight lol!... end of show... cheers.

FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKERS... FUCKING STUPID JERK-FACED FUCKING JACKSON!... what the hell is wrong with you Britain?... seriously... what is fucking wrong with you?... I just can't believe that you all saved him!!!!... shit! bugger! bum! bitch! piss! cock! fart!... I just can't believe that Jackson survived this!... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!...
LMAO, don't hold it in, Sticky!

EDIT: Wait, they're going to dump two more HMs at 3pm Sunday without a proper eviction at THIS point of the show? Really? C5 sucks.

I'm relieved it's almost over. CBB starts just a few days after this though doesn't it? I hope they have some actual celebrities for a change. Not holding my breath though.

Last edited:
Jayne was brilliant! Jackson and Evelyn's face when she lost it... Loved it. I have to admit Jason really did show he is a gentleman when he tried to make sure Jayne was ok. Now Hughie starts... This is honestly brilliant. The hm's faces are too good to not appreciate at this moment. Sam looks petrified and not sure what to do, Laura is like wtf. Andy is trying to figure out what to say, Jackson is yelling random things because he is so nervous, Evelyn is confused with how things just flipped and thinks everyone is just nuts- did she just say oh no the salt? Jason is the only one trying to control the situation. I really am enjoying this. The best part about this is that Jayne and Hughie have no idea that they were both set this task. Andy once again has perfect timing with the "Hughie you threw my toothbrush on the dirty floor"... Haha! And Hughie is off again. I enjoyed hearing Jayne laugh in the diary room. I'm so glad they enjoyed this moment together. Good job.

...today's show:... it's the Live Eviction show!... please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson!...(I hope that it is Jackson that goes tonight)... anyhow... moving on... I seriously doubt that Andy or Jason will go tonight... I can feel it in my water... Emma announces just 4 days left (good!... because Celeb BB starts 2 days later)... (that's not nice of me is it?)... lol!... Andy gets mostly cheers from the crowd... aw shit!... Jackson gets mostly loud cheers (what is wrong with those morons?... Jackson better be the one that goes tonight)... Jason gets shitloads of boos from the same moronic audience... Laura gets just as many boos as Jason... that's understandable but she's way much nicer than Jackson so hopefully those idiots in the audience haven't been voting...

...Jackson is on the sofa looking a tad bit worried... so you should be you whiney whingey twat-faced little twit!... some of the housemates are in the garden 'bonding' according to Big Brother... Jayne is in the Diary Room just being Jayne lol!... (the non-manic one this time)... Big Brother tells the housemates to all give the house a 'deep clean' with the vacuum cleaner etc... (getting it ready for 'Celebrity Big Brother' no doubt lol!)...

...Laura is now in the Diary Room and for a change she is 'happy' (well at least she says that she is)... Sam says something... moving on... Hughie and Evelyn are speculating on who will be evicted (it better be Jackson that goes tonight)... Hughie and Jayne are called into the Diary Room individually and are both put on a secret mission unbeknown to each other... they are both to chuck mental's and run amok to win the task lol!... that will be fun to watch no doubt lol!...

...Jayne starts her task... she begins 'crying'... the look on Evelyn's face is pure gold while she's carrying on lol!... Jason jumps up to 'comfort her' ... (nice of him to do so methinks!)... good on him!... now Hughie starts his task by bouncing off what Jayne's saying... all of the other housemates are totally stunned lol!... (I'm loving this)... all credit to Jason for trying to calm Jayne down though... Hughie is going to the extreme and is going way over the top lol!... yet again Jason is now trying to calm Hughie down and diffuse the whole situation down... well done Jason!... Hughie gets called to the Diary Room and he is laughing his guts out lol!... Big Brother asks Hughie "how is moving the house?"... with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek once again... Hughie feels sorry for upsetting Jayne during her meltdown...

...Hughie returns to the house and Andy confronts him about having had thrown his toothbrush onto the floor during his 'tantrum'... it then becomes a 'heated discussion'... Jayne is now in the Diary Room laughing her tits off while Hughie is 'going ballistic' he bangs on the Diary Room door while Jayne is in there and she vacates it lol!... this is pure gold for me lol!... Jayne then gets called back in there while Hughie is there and then it 'clicks' that they are both on a mission... they piss themselves laughing and then hug lol!... Hughie returns to the house first... it cuts back to Emma... Ad break...

...why are the crowd cheering Jackson?... WHY???... I just hope that the majority of Britain vote that tiny-brained tosspot out and that they have more sense than these fuck-faced flossheads in the audience that's all... (he better go tonight)... they go back to the house... Jayne and Hughie reveal that what they did was a task... some said that they 'knew' it was a task which I doubt... Andy is in the Diary Room admitting that he was fooled and feels like a 'nit'... he is analysing both of them as usual... Jayne thanked Jason for being so concerned about her which was nice...

...Laura is still talking about the possibility of her going in the eviction... hopefully it is not her but if dopey drawers Jackson doesn't go then it most likely will be her methinks... even though I don't particularly like her she's not as sly and devious as Jackson in my books... (he better go tonight)... Jackson is in the Diary Room... he says something... moving on... and it cuts back to Laura and she is STILL FRIGGING TALKING ABOUT THE EVICTION!!!!!... SHUT UP LAURA!!!!... IF YOU GO YOU FRIGGING GO OKAY?????... (Jackson better go tonight)...

...Emma talks to the house... please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson! please let it be Jackson!... to the chants of "get Laura out!" in the background Emma now reveals that the two housemates that are safe are... ANDY (woohoo! is he crying?) and... FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKERS... FUCKING STUPID JERK-FACED FUCKING JACKSON!... what the hell is wrong with you Britain?... seriously... what is fucking wrong with you?... I just can't believe that you all saved him!!!!... shit! bugger! bum! bitch! piss! cock! fart!... I just can't believe that Jackson survived this!... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!...

...my sweet darling wife calls out to me from the loungeroom to stop swearing and to calm down... I then take a swig of Rum and calm down for a couple of minutes and then continue watching... **SIGH!**... Jason and Laura are being booed equally... I never heard any "get Jason out" chants so I still think that he will be safe... (it's looking like 'bye bye Laura' to me)... Emma leaves them and the housemates are all talking among themselves...

...they go back to yesterday in the house... Big Brother wants them to write down nasty things about each other to be read out later... she also tells them that it is mandatory to do ALL the tasks in the house... nearly all of them are refusing to do it regardless... what the Hell is this going to achieve?... they've said everything to each other already... how ridiculous!... they'll probably just write funny things now only just for a laugh... what a bloody stupid and pointless task!... it's obvious that they have run out of ideas isn't it?...

...they are all in the lounge to read out what everybody wrote... (here comes a yawnfest)... they've gotta guess who said what?... omg... 'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!'... moving on... Sam says something to Evelyn... again... moving on... Laura is in the Diary Room YET AGAIN whinging and whining about Sam... now I hope that it is her that goes tonight!... for fuck's sake!... if she does I'm dreading her exit interview and her appearance on BOTS!... she'll STILL be carrying on about it!... ...some of the housemates are asking Eveleyn what she knows about Alex... it turns out that not much at all... (totally understandable)... lol!... Jason is in the Diary Room saying that he would like to still be in the house on the last night... (no shit Jason)...

...after the Ad break Emma crosses over to the house... she mentions Jason's name and he gets mostly cheers believe it or not?... lol!... she mentions Laura's name to resounding 'boos' yet again... (bye Laura)... to the chants of "get Laura out!" Emma announces that the housemate to go tonight is... Laura!... Jason is relieved... I think!... his face doesn't change at all except for perhaps a raised eyebrow maybe?... lol!... Laura walks out of the house to boos and cheers... Emma please whisk her off so we don't have to listen to that idiotic crowd!...

...Laura's exit interview... she was quite nice and held her dignity at the beginning of her interview until yet again she starts talking about bloody Sam and his decision not to save her once again!... Emma asked her who she believes are 'sailing through and aren't doing anything during this season' after she made that statement in the house earlier.. she tells Emma that Alex/Jason and Sam are... (I can't disagree with that to be quite honest)... Emma asks about her time with Marco... she looked embarrassed as she explained herself to her... she regrets her time with him... Laura says that she wants Hughie to win it... the audience cheer... they show her 'highlights reel'... moving on... she leaves the stage and goes to her family... there will be a double eviction on Sunday night of the 2 housemates with the lowest votes (I think that it'll be between Evelyn /Sam or Jason but Jackson should be one of them but I doubt it)... wow!... sorry about the short novel length of the post tonight lol!... end of show... cheers.
So what you're trying to say is that you want Jackson out? I think that's what you're trying to say :angelic: lol

About time for a double eviction though. Although I don't like that it will be without a crowd. The crowd kind of adds to someone leaving for me. Although with Laura, I wanted to shut that crowd down. I'm glad she had a better reception with bots though.

I think it will be Sam for sure that goes this Sunday , I don't know who the other will be. I keep changing my mind about liking and not liking a hm. I'm so bad with that. For example I couldn't stand Jason. Now after watching how he dealt with the fake meltdown, I had a great deal of respect for that. He was the only hm trying to make Jayney feel better and trying to calm Hughie. I think Laura is right though, Sam and Alex have sailed through this easily.

About time for a double eviction though. Although I don't like that it will be without a crowd. The crowd kind of adds to someone leaving for me
Not just for the viewers. Think about how you would feel as a HM staying til the final week and thinking you'd be in the final and then not only getting evicted before the finale but without the bells and whistles and audience. It would be devastating. You would rightly feel ripped off missing out on your moment. What a shitty thing for C5 to do. Couldn't they even just do "small room" evictions for them?

Not just for the viewers. Think about how you would feel as a HM staying til the final week and thinking you'd be in the final and then not only getting evicted before the finale but without the bells and whistles and audience. It would be devastating. You would rightly feel ripped off missing out on your moment. What a shitty thing for C5 to do. Couldn't they even just do "small room" evictions for them?
totally agree. Even if the crowd boo and holler, it gives the chance to the evicted hm to take ownership, like Laura worked it. I was seriously impressed with her for not letting them deter her moment. Mostly though, these hm's did last in the house that long, regardless of how you feel about them, they brought revenue to the show, so they deserve a proper reception. I think this bb series has been a letdown in so many ways for hm's. Not just the eviction method, but showing diary room confessions and showing hm's the nominations. It goes against everything about big brother imo

LMAO, don't hold it in, Sticky!

EDIT: Wait, they're going to dump two more HMs at 3pm Sunday without a proper eviction at THIS point of the show? Really? C5 sucks.

I'm relieved it's almost over. CBB starts just a few days after this though doesn't it? I hope they have some actual celebrities for a change. Not holding my breath though.
I've pretty much accepted that cbb isn't about watching real celebrities; it's about watching has been, never were and the game hungry.

I liked Emma's questions about Alex were good - about why is noone calling him out for doing what they accuse Jason of - and Laura's ànswer was 'Àlex is really handsome...' Why didn't Evelyn's friend say ' Be yous3elf more, and yeah Alex is pretty, but he is boring as fuck, laughs about you behind your back and you deserve way better.'

So glad Andy was saved. It must be hell - but he probably has some insight now into Brexit and why it happened - Oh! Lots of people are idiots! I get it now. Just let him b3 the winner, please. Not Alex. Not fucking Sam! Jason d4opped the bball 10 yards out. Ev would be OK.

Laura knew she was going anyway, it was sealed as soon as she was up. The questions she had at the eviction and before in the DR were to push the Sam issue even more, but I'm glad she did take that chance to undermine him as hopefully he'll be even more likely to be out in the next eviction.

Just when you think the producers couldn't get anymore incompetent they let eight HMs go through to the "Vote to Win" stage only to kick two of them out by the backdoor with no live show or interview. Yes they may be spared the booing and will only miss a rushed 5 minute interview on finale night but shows how little respect products have for their housemates to deny those who make the final stages their moment.

Also if you're evicting 4 people during the series without live shows you clearly put in 4 people too many. And with 6 in a final which only gets 20 minutes more airtime than a standard eviction that's at least 2 too many too. They could have stripped this series down to 12 HMs and saved the expense of the Other House and the series would probably have been all the better for it.

...today's show:... it looks like Hughie has pissed off a lot of people in the promos... they recap yesterday's pre-eviction show... Hughie and Jayne have an 'Abbott and Costello who's on first' routine going for a few minutes while squabbling... now Jackson is in the Diary Room... he said something... moving on... (I still can't get over the fact that the British people didn't vote that little pencil dick out!)... grrrrrrrr!... Hughie is still carrying on in the house about Jayne...

...now Jayne is talking to Andy about it... (wasn't he still asleep during their tiff?)... maybe I'm wrong?... Andy is now in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother... he is basically talking about Hughie being a 'petulant child at 22'... (I can't say that I disagree with him either to be honest)... anyhow... Andy can't wait to see the back of him... Hughie starts talking to Jayne and asks if she is alright... she says 'no!' and they then have it out until Jayne says that she is 'fine with it'... Jayne then asks everyone to clean up their all their own plates and shit so that one person just doesn't get lumbered with it... she then goes to the Diary Room and has a mini whinge with a triple half twist about the lack of hygiene in the house lol!... I so love Jayne!...

...they then show Laura's eviction and her preamble just before it... man!... she's got nice titties!:thumbsup:;)... I'll give her that!... **Sticky gives himself an uppercut for being an old perv**... (but she has!) :happy::whistling:... they show the housemates out in the garden in the aftermath of Laura's eviction... Sam is in the Diary Room... he says something... (yes... you guessed it)... moving on... lol!...

...oh dear!... here we go... the housemates have been gathered into the loungeroom apparently for the "Big Brother's Awards" ceremony... >>>SNOOZEFEST ALERT!<<<... brace yourselves for what I am about to tell you folks!... are you all sitting down?... JASON SMILED AND THEN ACTUALLY LAUGHED!... no seriously he did!... you don't believe me?... well get a load of these and put it in your pipe and smoke it!... lol!... now watch this very carefully...

jason-laughing-1.gif jason-laughing-2.gif

jason-laughing-3.gif jason-laughing-4.gif

...THERE!... I proved it!!!!... lol!... they show Hughie 'accidentally' falling into the pool... that is so bloody fake!... they then show Jason singing that song and dancing during one of the compulsory tasks... next is Evelyn astride Alex while sitting on his lap... (for some reason she is embarrassed while watching it) lol!... they all vote to see who deserves the 'most embarrassing moment' award and Evelyn wins it over Hughie... Evelyn does a 'speech'...

...the next award is the 'best Diary Room rant'... they show Andy talking about Hughie first... they then show Jayne in one of her early meltdown rants... lol!... (she has to win this surely?)... then they show Hughie ranting about Jason when he called him 'a two-faced prick!'... (Jason did not look happy at all)... next was Evelyn ranting about Jackson... Jayne wins it of course lol!... Andy and Hughie start squabbling... the 'bitchiest moment' award is next... first... they show Laura harassing Sam for not saving her... then Jackson talking about Jason and Andy about having nominated him...

...AND THEN!... they FINALLY show them what Alex said to Jackson about Evelyn behind her back and laughing at her!... Alex is shitting his Reg Grundy's watching the playback... he is cringing big time lol!... (I've so been waiting for this moment!)... Jackson starts that demented sniveling screeching fake laugh of his in trying to make them think that's it's hilarious and Alex does a meek little smile and titter to make it out as a bit of fun too... NOBODY ELSE IN THE HOUSE IS EVEN SMILING!... especially Evelyn!... she gets up and says "okay!... right!... moving on!" and walks away... Alex looks like he has just been hit in the face with a fanny fart and Jackson doesn't know what to say at all but that stupid grin has left his face at least... here is the look on Alex's face when Evelyn got up and walked away...

shame-shame-shame.gif

...that flea-bitten fuckstick should be ashamed of himself too!... but he's not sitting there saying to himself... "I shouldn't have said that about Evelyn"... he's thinking... "there goes me winning this now!... all of that money is now gone!... how can I sweet talk my way out of this?"... that's all he's thinking about... he couldn't give a shit about Evelyn's feelings... just on how he can get THE PUBLIC back onside!... (I think that Big Brother did this to him on purpose to make sure that him or Jackson don't win this for sure to be completely honest)... and I'm so glad that they did too!... SUCKED IN YOU PAIR OF WHIMPY TWATS LOL!... well done Big Brother!... lol!...

...weasily little Jackson is now explaining himself to Andy after Andy asked him as to why he mentioned him in one of the videos... his explanation was cringefest city... there is no way that Jackson or Alex will win this now and they probably both well and truly know it too... hahahaha!... GREAT!!!!.. Karma is a bitch sometimes isn't it?... lol!... the winner of the 'bitchiest moment' award is Jackson... but the biggest loser in that segment was definitely Alex for sure... (it couldn't happen to a bigger arsehole could it?)...

...and now the 'who deserves to win the most and least' award...

Evelyn picks Hughie to win and Jackson the least deserving...
Jayne picks Andy to win and Alex the least...
Andy picks Jason to win and Hughie the least... (what he said about Jason was wonderful... and true in my opinion)...
Alex picks Andy to win and Jackson the least...
Sam picks Alex to win and Hughie the least...
Jackson picks Andy to win and Alex the least...
Hughie picks Sam to win and Alex the least...
Jason picks Andy to win and Hughie the least...

...Hughie starts an argument with Jason before he even sits down about what Jason just said about him... Jason lets Hughie know exactly what he thinks of him in an orderly civilised manner while Hughie tries to talk over him... Hughie just gets louder and louder and then Jason goes him verbally big time!... well said Jason!... Hughie just carries on louder and louder until it's a full blown argument until Jason ends the conversation... the best part of all of that was when Sam tried to butt in while Jason was talking... silly boy!... lol!... WELL SAID JASON!!!!...

...Jason is now in the Diary room having a nice calm chat with Big Brother... Jayne rightfully says to the rest of the housemates that they are always saying that Jason should "man up!... grow a pair of balls!" and she says "well... he finally did!"... lol!... I love you Jayne!... lololol!... Evelyn is now in the kitchen and is talking to the Zebra lol!... Jason is now trying to talk sense to Hughie while the others listen in out in the garden... Andy and Alex add their comments...

...Jackson now has 'advice' for Hughie while laying on the bed with him... how fucking laughable that is!... the most insecure brain addled sychophantic dumbed-arsed little ballbag in the house giving advice to a child-like Irishman with Tourettes?... lol!... that's one of the funniest moments that I've watched since the series began lol!... CLASSIC!... Andy is now in the Diary Room having a chat... I think that he is genuinely humbled by the award that they gave him the 'most deserving to win' award but feel that he went a tad bit overboard with the 'he appreciates the award over winning Big Brother' line... you over acted right there!... you went over the line with that one Andy my boy!... lol!... end of show... cheers.

Back