Skip to main content

BBAU 2023: First 20 minutes

what time is it on again 7:30? the live thread will be a laugh at least (depending who can be arsed to ironically watch it 'live') LOL.

Can we get a Cringe-o-meter happening or smthing maybe haha.

what time is it on again 7:30? the live thread will be a laugh at least (depending who can be arsed to ironically watch it 'live') LOL.

Can we get a Cringe-o-meter happening or smthing maybe haha.

yes, 7.30pm AEDT.

I'm So Excited (Bum Dance) ...wellll not rly but lets get this aired already haha :confused: :p

Also 10 years ago on this day was the BBAU2013 Finale - Who'da thunk back then 10 years later we'd have Sonia Hosting a pre recorded a year ago Love Island rip off on a different network! Haha.

I'm So Excited (Bum Dance) ...wellll not rly but lets get this aired already haha :confused: :p

Also 10 years ago on this day was the BBAU2013 Finale - Who'da thunk back then 10 years later we'd have Sonia Hosting a pre recorded a year ago Love Island rip off on a different network! Haha.
That clip is more camp than a BCF black friday sale!

D'you reckon any of this year's housemates could put out a 'sexy' bedtime wear collection (maybe Bras n things or honey.com or whatever its called thats sometimes advertised on the radio instead or Target/BigW/Kmart) based on the theme of this season, like its Sara Marie in 2001? LOL.

How things have changed, much more likely to be trying for exposure/clout for the socials perhaps. haha.

Is anybody gonna open the episode thread or the apathy is we'll just see how much as it airs interest this one gets tonight perhaps and just continue here.

Edit: Gayspies taken the initative already. ;)

I honestly thought we should just continue this one, so I didn't bother starting a new one.

Words can't express how excited I am. They really can't.
It's saved me from The Masked Singer!
Although I've had a laugh along the way with with Mr Sticky, Kaz, Megalos and Sav. They made it fun by live chatting, so I missed most of what was on the TV 😅

Back