Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 1 Discussion Thread

What do you expect this season of BB to be like overall?

• Good

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop in on the last few minutes of Home and a Slay queen and be confused at whats going on if ya havent been keeping up haha
BB VIP made up of only Channel 7 personalities/Home and Away ppl when?

I decided not to watch the 20min preview so it’s all new for me tonight. Happy to have BB to watch again. 😄

I was thinking of trying to watch BBUK but the effort to find the episodes was just a tad too much of a stretch in effort for me haha.

I did see that apparently Sonia is going into the house for the evictions. I like that idea.

Drop in on the last few minutes of Home and a Slay queen and be confused at whats going on if ya havent been keeping up haha
Haha I forgot this.

I’ve been so incredibly frustrated seeing the last couple of minutes of ACA when trying to watch the Block.

I am against the notion that because I personally don’t enjoy a show or think it’s good quality that it should be cancelled… but ACA is the one show that almost gets me there 🤣

At the end of the day there’s so many options to watch something else if you don’t like something I truly don’t understand the “I don’t like it… it should be cancelled” crowd.

I was thinking of trying to watch BBUK but the effort to find the episodes was just a tad too much of a stretch in effort for me haha.
Theres some info in one of the other threads, you just need a good adblocker for the site. ;) I've been catching up from the first couple eps I saw while finishing off one of the older seasons too. I'm nearly up to week 3 (I think theyve just started Week 5 now).

Yeah I do know about that other site @Afflllate . I have this thing where I’ve bought a 75inch tv and I don’t like watching tv on a smaller screen haha.
There just isn’t an easy and clean enough way to get it on the tv with my current setup. I just use Apple TV apps and that’s it haha.

Reggie is doing her video podcast thing with Rod during / after the episode tonight.

Use this one, it is in the right section, and i genuinely did not see any thread in this section before creating it. :)
…sorry Gayspie… I didn’t realise that you were starting the thread… I saw no thread started because I was starting mine in the wrong place… my mistake… like you… I just thought SOMEONE should start one to make sure that we had one for tonight… cheers.

…sorry Gayspie… I didn’t realise that you were starting the thread… I saw no thread started because I was starting mine in the wrong place… my mistake… like you… I just thought SOMEONE should start one to make sure that we had one for tonight… cheers.

You were first Sticky. By about 50 years. It's only right.

I just clicked on Big Brother on the 7plus app and it still says Mon- Wed 7:30pm oops. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back