Skip to main content

BB15 UK - The House

Looks so much better than the house last series. Especially since there is no garden. What a useless thing that was. Hopefully they leave the pool open all summer unlike last series as well.

Love the hand print thing instead of the eye button to go up to the DR. Goes with the futuristic theme nicely.

A few news sites have been saying that it is the largest ever pool or something in BBUK history.
Oh, and I think bbspy has more pictures than tellymix so you should go check that out.

Glad I wasn't just imagining it. The bigger pool should come in real handy if there's any more 23° 'heatwaves'. :p

Those round column things that run from the floor across the roof look very much like the BB10 house.

longe.jpg

House14.jpg

Anyway that a;; aside I think the new house looks pretty cool :)

Not a huge fan of it to be honest - like the sofas, stairs and bathroom but just not sure about the rest. Doesn't bother me though they've not really changed the layout as often that can be changes for changes sake - and they've moved the bedroom and bathroom anyway which when you look at it is basically all C4 did most years anyway. Had they changed the layout they'd have only been changing it to something which was similar to what they had before the layout was changed last year.

Back