Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Your fave Florence Sticky, cool she has a great sense of humour

...yes kxk... she's even more gorgeous than before... and I loved that she said "I think that the 'Dutch girl' thing is done with now..."... it's good to see that she's still grounded at least... cheers.

...I have no idea on who 'Nina' is as with 'Eden'... I'll see I guess?... oh no!... 'Mack' is singing again!... how is he considered to be 'handsome' in any way?... does he have a glass eye?... I can't remember... and... 'Blake' the guy that lives with his mum... **warning! warning!... full grown wanker alert!**... cheers.

We haven't got to Laurina yet. The most 'famous' of the lot.

...I ended up really liking Laurina after not having liked her to start with... she grew on me... but wasn't she on 'I'm a Celeb'?... I thought that only ex-Bach people were going to be on this show?... cheers.

I am having trouble remembering everyone's names[DOUBLEPOST=1521969762][/DOUBLEPOST]3 men are going home at the first rose ceremony.

...I guess that I'm on a massive learning curve after having only seen both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette for the first time last seasons eh?... cheers.

Back