Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

I genuinely can't believe that Channel 10 didn't come to their senses and back out of casting her. No one is going to watch this.

They will have dug deep into the "dumb as a box of rocks" filing cabinet to find the men for this season. Each episode will reduce ones IQ until literally no intelligence is left by the final rose.

she'll have those men wrapped around her little finger.

A woman who bid $6k for date with Michael Turnbull no longer wants it

A woman who bid $6000 for a night out with Michael Turnbull of The Bachelorette and The Bachelor In Paradise fame no longer wants it.

It was hoped the second highest bidder at the charity auction would take the date with the former soccer goalie in her place. However the underbidder can't be tracked down.

f256a018e238291fc6071e6415d21ef5c20bc76b

The funds raised from the date were to go to Cure Cancer Australia, together with with the proceeds of a party held by fellow BIP stars Jake Ellis and his girlfriend Megan Marx in Sydney three weeks ago.

The two date no-shows means that only $3000 will now be handed over for cancer research from the event, instead of the $9000 which was originally expected.

"The lady that put the big bid up didn't want to end up doing it," Ellis told The Goss this week.

"We've been having problems trying to get hold of the second bidder. We're going to keep trying and we hope we can sort it all out soon."

It's not the first time Turnbull, a master of self-promotion who once falsely claimed he played for the Socceroos, has auctioned himself off for a self-described "VIP date". But as Australian television churns out more and more reality TV stars, and his celebrity status wanes, maybe this auction will be his last.

It was Ellis's idea to bring a number of local reality stars together, including Matty "J" Johnson, Sam Cochrane and Tara Pavlovic, to raise money for the disease that took the life of his mother, Robyn, in January.

"My mum was first diagnosed in 1993, so cancer has been a part of my life since I was six," he said. "She went through 10 separate battles with it. I hope she would be proud of what we achieved.

"[Her death] is still something I'm heartbroken about but I'm very fortunate to have Megan, my brother and my dad by my side."

Michael Turnbull did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.theage.com.au/entertain...nbull-no-longer-wants-it-20180627-p4zo1n.html

From my perspective, there is next to zero interest in Love Island out there in the real world. No one is talking about it. It may be watched by some 18-20 year olds, but even they probably have a hundred other better things to do with their spare time in the evenings. If anything, I'd say it will be Love Island that won't return. Bachelor in Paradise should hiatus and only run every second year.

From my perspective, there is next to zero interest in Love Island out there in the real world. No one is talking about it. It may be watched by some 18-20 year olds, but even they probably have a hundred other better things to do with their spare time in the evenings. If anything, I'd say it will be Love Island that won't return. Bachelor in Paradise should hiatus and only run every second year.

It will return, it has done pretty well for 9GO and has done extremely well in the demos, ranking number one each night it's on. They have also had 140 million views on their Youtube channel and everyone is talking about it all over Facebook and Instagram. Its also being watched by a lot of people on Nine's streaming platform 9NOW.

Poor Tara, likely got sick of his hair falling out everywhere......bald as an egg beneath that haystack mess
He was punching way beyond his weight
Oh look double chin evolving too

4E13E4D500000578-5937039-image-a-16_1531210719079.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...el-Turnbull-announced-hes-running-Senate.html

I am not sure about you guys but I would 100% vote for him. He seems the type who could be an amazing politician.

Disappointed that he is not The Bachelor this season though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...avlovic-reveals-truth-split-Sam-Cochrane.html

Glad that Tara is speaking her truth on her breakup.

Back