Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Ha! No one ever believes I'm innocent. It's because I'm a maid. People always blame the maid.

Though I am a bit paranoid that any spoilers sent to me are a CONSPIRACY to get me to waste my points.
dammit you are on to me!

Just watching US Survivor and they shit all over Au Survivor when it comes to animal shots. This ep is only ~43 mins long and they showed:

snake
spider
fish
blowfly
fish
crab (finally!)
birds
lobster
another crab
another snake
butterfly
yet another crab

...and I may have missed some!

Channel Ten you need to lift your game!

{{{face palm}}}. I've just connected the dots!
I go on retreat for 5 days on Monday morning. No TV. No Internet. I'm going to miss the end of this season !!!!!!

...oh dear!... commiserations qtkt... my heart goes out to you... oh well... just look at it like this... when the winner is announced and we're all upset that it wasn't the person that we wanted to win it and then we all vent our anger and will swear our heads off because we're all gutted with the outcome 'LIVE' on here... you will be spared that and having to give out a multitude of blessings for us all at the same time so in effect... you have the best part of the deal sweet Vicar of Dibley!... enjoy your break away from this madness and relax... we may all have to afterwards too lol!... cheers.

...I done did it Timmy my good friend... and... thankyou so much for putting in so much time and effort for this for our entertainment Timmy... it has been an enormous undertaking for you... especially with your Internet problems and also your computer shitting itself too... this competition really was a highlight for me this year even though I have done a shit job with my picks lol!... you've done a magnificent job my good friend... for that I thank you!... cheers.

I go on retreat for 5 days on Monday morning. No TV. No Internet. I'm going to miss the end of this season !!!!!!

Oh no! What a catastrophe... :(

...I done did it Timmy my good friend... and... thankyou so much for putting in so much time and effort for this for our entertainment Timmy... it has been an enormous undertaking for you... especially with your Internet problems and also your computer shitting itself too... this competition really was a highlight for me this year even though I have done a shit job with my picks lol!... you've done a magnificent job my good friend... for that I thank you!... cheers.

Thank you Sticky. I've had a lot of fun doing this, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I might make some notes on what worked and what didn't work, in case Survivor returns next year and we do it again.

The juror elimination is really hard to predict.
That was shocking. I ummed and aahed, but finally selected my first choice. No idea if that was a good selection or not. M ybe next year, should there be a series, we should collaborate and try to inch further up the ladder, lol.

Back