Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Sorry!!! Just sent them through! Had a 10hr shift today and didn't get to send it through during x_X
Would hate for you to squander that lead! Hope you recover ok.

Here are this week's tips. As you can see, Samatau is the hot tip this week (look at that sea of pink), as are birds and crabs. Also not looking good for Tara or Kent, if we are to be believed:

MaYQnul.jpg

Good luck!

Poor Kent, it was a last second change from Odette to him for me. I will be kicking myself if she goes tonight. I like Kent's one liners/Dad jokes. It sucks to be old on this show

No, I thought he was 50-55 somewhere.

Meanwhile, here are preliminary scores on the right (first animal appeared to be a bat, immediately after the recap, before the post TC commiserations):

UtUdEWv.jpg
You are such a sweetheart. Are you voting in this expletive deleted, non binding so called plebiscite? Can I have your vote.

Wow!

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/08/cbs-buys-network-ten.html

BREAKING NEWS: Lachlan Murdoch and Bruce Gordon will not be getting their hands on TEN with shock news that administrators have agreed to a deal with CBS.

The deal includes TEN, ELEVEN, ONE and tenplay and also signals plans for CBS All Access to launch as a streaming platform in Australia.

The transaction is subject to approval of the creditors at the second meeting of creditors, likely on Friday 8th September.

It is estimated that the transaction will take between six and eight weeks to complete with CBS Studios refinancing the current financing facilities of TEN – including immediate financial support to ensure continuity of operations.

The transaction will be subject to regulatory approvals with statutory processes to take place.

“Network TEN is a prime broadcasting asset with over half a century of experience and brand equity in Australia,” said Leslie Moonves, Chairman and CEO, CBS Corporation. “We have been able to acquire it at a valuation that gives us confidence we will grow this asset by applying our programming expertise in a market with which we are already familiar.”

“Network TEN and CBS have enjoyed a close working relationship for nearly two decades, and now CBS will continue to provide Network TEN with access to the very best in U.S. content. We also look forward to working with the outstanding team at Network TEN to enhance and expand on its great legacy of Australian news, drama, reality and sports programming,” said Armando Nuñez, President and CEO, CBS Studios International. “This acquisition not only presents CBS with considerable broadcasting opportunities in Australia, but also allows for further multi-platform distribution and growth.”

Paul Anderson, CEO of TEN, said, “CBS and TEN have had a strong relationship for a number of years; we are very excited about further developing that relationship.”

(it goes on)

Cool news @Melore ......instead of Murdoch crap we get something entirely different.

Can CBS throw away all the contracts with 9, 7 etc?

Take back Survivor US, and eventually do a US v Aus.....for a few shows, this could be very interesting, as long as they don't kill local content

I am waiting for my internet tech.....supposed to be here before 12, hmm
Was supposed to be here friday morning also, I have already told them they have lost me work/money and I expect free internet for while, where are they????

Er, because of the question re the date of Ten going under in the initial series of questions!
haha you might have mentioned that! That tip was always a joke tip because there was never any real chance that Ten would go off air (so that's why it's worth 1000 points). But, you never know... those tips will still stand until the end. Thanks for playing :)

I'm last. Nothing unusual as I'm always in that place in the alphabet unless a Z person is there.
Hey you're not far behind, one perfect round could score you 50 points!*

*maybe not possible tonight due to you choosing Samatau for immunity and AK to be voted out

Back