Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 26 Finale & Reunion Discussion

Totally disagree. I think that he looks quite handsome. I need more opinions .

OTeglz.gif

Ha! Great question from Michelle. Jericho can't come up with any big moves so chooses his moral dilemma. Tara meanwhile has her moves against Locky.

Clear winner there I think.

couldn't he have just said in a game like survivor it's not about the big moves but the right moves? and point out how big game players like Henry got booted out early.

you really really need to watch some more survivor and big brother us season. a jury will always respect someone owning their own gameplay.

...haha!... are you serious reepbot?... I find that amazing... but if I was totally gazumped and played for a fool by that person I couldn't see myself rewarding them with my vote for sure... but you may be right my friend... perhaps I should watch the US series to get my 'Survivor education' lol!... I'm obviously missing some points in the gameplay lol!... cheers.

...haha!... are you serious reepbot?... I find that amazing... but if I was totally gazumped and played for a fool by that person I couldn't see myself rewarding them with my vote for sure... but you may be right my friend... perhaps I should watch the US series to get my 'Survivor education' lol!... I'm obviously missing some points in the gameplay lol!... cheers.

There have been some seasons where the jury has been bitter and awarded the money to the weaker player. So you never know.

yeah, i think it is some kind of psychology thing or something like that. and also did you see the jury villa with Luke? he was telling Henry and sarah about what Jericho did with the cookies and they thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Totally disagree. I think that he looks quite handsome. I need more opinions .
Now second wodkamelon and another toast. This one is for Mr Sticky. He encouraged me to watch a show that I have always disliked. And I loved the whole experience. Cheers.

...haha!... it was my pleasure Desertsands... I just knew that you would love it just as I have the Bach's lol!... **I tips me hat and takes a swig of Rum back at ya!**... cheers.

Back