Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 17 Discussion

I would not give my letter up...
Well, Kristie playing big time. And the invisible people don't write letters.
El did it only because Kristie did. Would have actually had meaning if she gave it to Sue. Parking meters don't write letters either.[DOUBLEPOST=1474970655][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eugh. Of course Flick gets a letter.
The dislike grows strong with for one.
Edit to clarify.

you guys realise we actually know zilch about the pretty girls, for all we know they are saints in real life, who toil 24 hours looking after a dying parent......

bit far fetched ")

well maybe flick does have something sad at home

i feel like Switzerland again, i don't hate anybody

you guys realise we actually know zilch about the pretty girls, for all we know they are saints in real life, who toil 24 hours looking after a dying parent......

bit far fetched ")

well maybe flick does have something sad at home

i feel like Switzerland again, i don't hate anybody
Seen enough of their character to not like them.
I don't hate them, just want them out.

Nah, we in Australia say 2-NIL

We in Australia also say barracking, yet I've seen plenty of people here rooting.

hittit2.gif

...oh wow!... Matt speaks twice in one episode!... well I never!... (actually I did once but don't tell anybody okay?)... cheers.

...I hate this 'letters from home' shit... it's always the same old blubbery garbage on whichever Reality show it is... I'm sure that they'd be getting letters from home if they were really castaways on an island like were supposed to imagine they are eh?... cheers.

Interesting they skipped Flick, maybe her Mum is terminally ill, or just boring
It's odd, can usually find something to say that doesn't have much meaning to viewers but does to the recipient.[DOUBLEPOST=1474971431][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I bet that Nick wrote that letter to himself before he even stepped foot on the island just to milk it for all it's worth ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... he probably rehearsed the response to the letter as he wrote it too... lol!... cheers.
Nah, he wrote it to himself before he left for the show.:biggrin:

Back