Skip to main content

Ariana Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she a pretentious result of money hungry corporations who spill out mountains of terrible music with the knowledge that young people everywhere will be playing it from their iPhones while catching the bus home from school? Yes.

Is 'Problem' the greatest song ever written? Yes.

It's a sad reality, 2014.

Regardless of what's she's doing she always looks as though she seconds away from dying of boredom.
4Wv0yjn.jpg

Does Mr Beacon like your logs?

you're well aware madonna louise, that there IS no 'Mr Beacon', and if there were I would follow the traditional (and proper) practice of taking his name. Of course hyphenated surnames are also acceptable providing both newlyweds come from good people, which you quite clearly don't so that last little tidbit is wasted on you - like ageing gracefully.

If you must know, I am in the process of creating a new deportment program - 'Deportment Made Easy for Young Ladies and Effeminate Gays' and my intern (ex foreign exchange student and casual sandwich artist Fingerdert Humpertwink) suggested adding a 'quick start guide', and I thought I might add Mr.....Mr Mocheeks is it (?).....*flicks through notes*....yes Mr Mocheeks vulgar frat boy proposition to the DON'TS section.

and yes Mr Anti Gretel, I expect there will be a (small) section on Queefing Etiquette, you pestiferous child.

Last edited:
According to her media mogul brother, Frankie, of BBUS, who inexplicably has the same white high heeled tennis shoes as Pleasant Penney, she is a super doooer mega star.
Her face always has that slightly uncomfortable look that suggests her thong is on backward.
I do wonder if her face isn't a clever mask and the scooby doo kids won't one day peel it off to reveal old mr withers, the owner of the haunted amusement park.
While her voice suggest she is gargling listerine and humming at the same time.

Last edited:

Amateurish at best vadge. Here let me inspire you -

On Willem Dafoe as he's on his knees getting shot in the back in Platoon,

On Kirsten Dunst as she's being kissed by an upside down spidey in the rain,

On Uma Thurman as they're administering the intracardiac injection in Pulp Fiction,

Emerging unfazed from goatse.

See? It's easy if you apply a bit more than....cone shaped bra 'creativity'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back