Skip to main content

Anti-Jade

Has anyone noticed how Jade eats by continually sucking her finger? I first noticed this in the counting sheep task with Drew. She ate hot chocolate by sticking her finger in and then sucking the chocolate off. I see it all the time since then.

Maybe this is common in Australia or Italy? In the US you would be considered to have bad manners if you ate using your hand all the time.

It's fairly disgusting.

Has anyone noticed how Jade eats by continually sucking her finger? I first noticed this in the counting sheep task with Drew. She ate hot chocolate by sticking her finger in and then sucking the chocolate off. I see it all the time since then.

Maybe this is common in Australia or Italy? In the US you would be considered to have bad manners if you ate using your hand all the time.

It's fairly disgusting.

I dont do that or know anyone that does unless its takeaway or finger food.

It's fairly disgusting.

It would be rude here as well (well in my house it would be). My theory is it could possibly be a weight loss technique she has been using.

This sounds so horrible and I apologise in advance but Jade's mum is not thin, so possibly Jade really has to work to keep her body. Tahan I think can eat what she wants and will always keep her figure.

It figures then, jade's animosity towards Tahan when she said she'd like to have natural long blonde hair. Ok, I'm sure Jade does look good in any colour but why doesn't she just go natural? What's wrong with her own natural hair colour? Same as the sugar sisters. Too much bleaching is bad for the hair. She should be like Tully and go for dual hair colour. That way you don't damage your roots.

According to someone at the auditions it was because Tahan was taking male attention away from her.

Oh my god. The things people come up with.

It's true based on her behaviour in the house. Her only female friends were the Sugar Sisters 2 simple loose girls (who got used and dumped by Caleb and Tim) that no one takes seriously and Mikkayla who is Mikkayla.

Oh and Madeline. I forget about Madeline. I think everyone forgets about Madeline. Remember what the guy she was crushing on Drew thought of her?

It's true based on her behaviour in the house. Her only female friends were the Sugar Sisters 2 simple loose girls (who got used and dumped by Caleb and Tim) that no one takes seriously and Mikkayla who is Mikkayla.

I don't believe so. People are free to think that based on her time in the house, but I see different things.

I just think it's far fetched to claim that it's something that happened from the auditions.

When are you going to realize that Jade isn’t as great as you think she is? She only appears nice and genuine because she’s afraid of confrontation. She’s fine calling people “evil cows” and “bitches” and fantasizing about them dying in holes behind their back but doesn’t remember any of this when she’s confronted with it. She’s just weak pathetic person who hides behind a veneer of niceness because she has nothing else going for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you going to realize that Jade isn’t as great as you think she is? She only appears nice and genuine because she’s afraid of confrontation. She’s fine calling people “evil cows” and “bitches” and fantasizing about them dyeing in holes behind their back but doesn’t remember any of this when she’s confronted with it. She’s just weak pathetic person who hides behind a veneer of niceness because she has nothing else going for her.

don't forget also how shallow she is.. remember when she talked to drew about her ex-boyfriend leaving her for a girl who is BUTT UGLY?

See? Not only tahan call people ugly.. your precious Jade does it too

don't forget also how shallow she is.. remember when she talked to drew about her ex-boyfriend leaving her for a girl who is BUTT UGLY?

lol, the lack of a live feed is doing Jade so much favours. She must say a lot of shit we don't get to see.

Her first impression of Boog was that Boog is mentally ill. Jade has a twisted mind.

LOOK AT 11:49

[video=youtube_share;1T9bFo5Ovt0]http://youtu.be/1T9bFo5Ovt0?t=11m49s[/video]

TOO BAD I COULDN'T FIND A VIDEO TAHAN CALLS SOMEONE UGLY! UMM.. MAYBE BECAUSE ITS ALL BS!!

When are you going to realize that Jade isn’t as great as you think she is? She only appears nice and genuine because she’s afraid of confrontation. She’s fine calling people “evil cows” and “bitches” and fantasizing about them dying in holes behind their back but doesn’t remember any of this when she’s confronted with it. She’s just weak pathetic person who hides behind a veneer of niceness because she has nothing else going for her.

If you're going to reply to me, please quote me. Otherwise I may miss out on the riveting and intellectual things you say :)

I wish people would stop with the "dying in a hole" nonsense. Get over it already. It was something said in the heat of the moment and Jade went back to it right away and corrected herself. She was frustrated with Tahan - I would have been too. Jade just chose the wrong words. Tahan has said heaps of nasty things in the house but nobody bats an eye. At least Jade was apologetic about it. Of course she wasn't directly to Tahan's face but it's because Tahan was already attacking her - why give Tahan more ammunition? Jade didn't want to make a big deal out of something that should have been let go as soon as it was said. Let it go.

This girl is the only girl that I have heard Jade say is ugly. She was hurt because her boyfriend left her for someone else. I'd be hurt too.

I find it funny that you guys can only find a few examples which you just continually post over and over and over again.

LOOK AT 11:49

[video=youtube_share;1T9bFo5Ovt0]http://youtu.be/1T9bFo5Ovt0?t=11m49s[/video]

TOO BAD I COULDN'T FIND A VIDEO TAHAN CALLS SOMEONE UGLY! UMM.. MAYBE BECAUSE ITS ALL BS!!

Um maybe it's because Big Brother isn't putting those videos up? There's heaps of talk from previous and current housemates about some of the atrocious things Tahan has said. Don't just take the editing for granted. Don't be a sheep and follow the crowd. Think what you want to think not what the editors are trying to get you to think.

If you're going to reply to me, please quote me. Otherwise I may miss out on the riveting and intellectual things you say :)

I wish people would stop with the "dying in a hole" nonsense. Get over it already. It was something said in the heat of the moment and Jade went back to it right away and corrected herself. She was frustrated with Tahan - I would have been too. Jade just chose the wrong words. Tahan has said heaps of nasty things in the house but nobody bats an eye. At least Jade was apologetic about it. Of course she wasn't directly to Tahan's face but it's because Tahan was already attacking her - why give Tahan more ammunition? Jade didn't want to make a big deal out of something that should have been let go as soon as it was said. Let it go.

This girl is the only girl that I have heard Jade say is ugly. She was hurt because her boyfriend left her for someone else. I'd be hurt too.

I find it funny that you guys can only find a few examples which you just continually post over and over and over again.

Um maybe it's because Big Brother isn't putting those videos up? There's heaps of talk from previous and current housemates about some of the atrocious things Tahan has said. Don't just take the editing for granted. Don't be a sheep and follow the crowd. Think what you want to think not what the editors are trying to get you to think.

mmmm... I wonder if you think the same about Tahan. Or this only counts because its directed to Jade ;)?

I didn't know if you wanted to continue this discussion as you seemed upset on the Jade Appreciation thread yesterday. Anyway, I don't fantasize about people dropping in holes when I'm angry with someone but that's just me. Jade was only apologetic because Boog and Drew were around and she knew it would get back to Tahan.

You don't hear everything Jade says so only hearing her call this person ugly doesn't mean she only called this person ugly.

Certain people worry about Jade being taken out of context by Drew and others but hold the Sugar Sisters and Mikkayla as the holy grail of quoting people correctly. As far as it stands it's hearsay and unproven (coming from people who don't like her -- I don't hear Matt or Caleb going on about how mean Tahan is); they've shown plenty of negative things that Tahan has said like calling the sisters dumb. I don't see why they would choose to hide this now.

I didn't know if you wanted to continue this discussion as you seemed upset on the Jade Appreciation thread yesterday. Anyway, I don't fantasize about people dropping in holes when I'm angry with someone but that's just me. Jade was only apologetic because Boog and Drew were around and she knew it would get back to Tahan.

You don't hear everything Jade says so only hearing her call this person ugly doesn't mean she only called this person ugly.

Certain people worry about Jade being taken out of context by Drew and others but hold the Sugar Sisters and Mikkayla as the holy grail of quoting people correctly. As far as it stands it's hearsay and unproven (coming from people who don't like her -- I don't hear Matt or Caleb going on about how mean Tahan is); they've shown plenty of negative things that Tahan has said like calling the sisters dumb. I don't see why they would choose to hide this now.

Just to quote what others have said... If its editing for one hm than its editing for every hm, right? So if they are editing out that tahan is sayi g all these horrible things, it is just as possible to be editing out other things jade has said.... Just saying ;)

I'd love to know what the ex-HM's think of Jade.. (Aprat from Mukkface). Does anyone know whether they've been posting comments about her/Ed etc?

What are the heaps of nasty things that Tahan has said that weren't "in the heat of the moment". Come on, at least when Tahan made fun of Mikkayla's eating habits it was right after her fight with her. Jade was just chilling in the kitchen when she calmly said that comment about Tahan. Tahan was apologetic about her comments as well.

You know the heaps of talk come from Jade, Mikkayla and the Sugar Sisters. This is a group who has continually voted the same week after week. They mentioned Tahan's comments in the nominations chamber all at the same time. If Tahan did actually say those things then why wasn't it shown? They were already giving her the bitchy villain edit at that time.

What are the heaps of nasty things that Tahan has said that weren't "in the heat of the moment". Come on, at least when Tahan made fun of Mikkayla's eating habits it was right after her fight with her. Jade was just chilling in the kitchen when she calmly said that comment about Tahan. Tahan was apologetic about her comments as well.

Well her comments about Katy & Lucy's "ratty hair extensions" wasn't in the heat of the moment. Neither was her comment about feeling sorry for the kids that Lucy would one day teach.

Her comment about how Jade can "suck a fat one" when she got her eviction number wrong wasn't in the heat of the moment. It was said after that conversation - not to her face either.

You know the heaps of talk come from Jade, Mikkayla and the Sugar Sisters. This is a group who has continually voted the same week after week. They mentioned Tahan's comments in the nominations chamber all at the same time. If Tahan did actually say those things then why wasn't it shown? They were already giving her the bitchy villain edit at that time.

Nathan left the BB house and shared insights about Tahan too. Perhaps they couldn't share Tahan's negativity because she either swore a lot or mentioned lots of people outside the house - something which Nathan has said she has done.

Well her comments about Katy & Lucy's "ratty hair extensions" wasn't in the heat of the moment. Neither was her comment about feeling sorry for the kids that Lucy would one day teach.

Her comment about how Jade can "suck a fat one" when she got her eviction number wrong wasn't in the heat of the moment. It was said after that conversation - not to her face either.

lol, are you comparing those to the 'die in a hole' comment.

Criticizing the appearance of hair extensions and expressing sympathy for kids who have the Sugar sisters as their teacher is not the same. A little mean but harmless.

lol, and "suck a fat one". If that's nasty I wouldn't want to hang with you MOM. Sorry to break it to you but this is how young people talk.

Nathan hasn't shared anything beyond saying he argued with Tahan over her calling people "Fat ugly moles". He later clarified that he had heard this from others and not from Tahan.

Back