Skip to main content

Anti-Jade

I didn't know if you wanted to continue this discussion as you seemed upset on the Jade Appreciation thread yesterday. Anyway, I don't fantasize about people dropping in holes when I'm angry with someone but that's just me. Jade was only apologetic because Boog and Drew were around and she knew it would get back to Tahan.

You don't hear everything Jade says so only hearing her call this person ugly doesn't mean she only called this person ugly.

Certain people worry about Jade being taken out of context by Drew and others but hold the Sugar Sisters and Mikkayla as the holy grail of quoting people correctly. As far as it stands it's hearsay and unproven (coming from people who don't like her -- I don't hear Matt or Caleb going on about how mean Tahan is); they've shown plenty of negative things that Tahan has said like calling the sisters dumb. I don't see why they would choose to hide this now.

I don't think we can judge if Jade was really apologetic or not because we don't trully know her. I know I've said some pretty horrible things about my sisters when I was younger. As much as I love Jade, I don't think she's all that mature when it comes to friendships. She could very well be stuck in a high school brain.

I think the difference is that Matt and Caleb were friends with Tahan in the house. Like I say below though, at the end of the day we only know what we are shown. In 'real' life I could love Tahan and hate Jade. Who knows. We don't and we won't. If they stick around in the public eye, things might change. We will see.

There's only a week a bit left, so I think we should all just calm down, step back and support our favourites but not degrade any other housemate. Truce basically ;)

mmmm... I wonder if you think the same about Tahan. Or this only counts because its directed to Jade ;)?

At the end of the day we are only shown what the editors want us to see. I'm sure they don't show lots of stuff about ALL of the housemates that may sway viewers thoughts on them. I wish we knew what they fully were like. I don't like what I see of some people and do like what I see of others. Plus, I haven't always been a Jade fan. I really didn't like it when she fluttered around between Ed and Drew and Matt at the beginning, but I do like how she's settled down and that she seems to be being herself. However - like I said - we are only shown what they show.

lol, are you comparing those to the 'die in a hole' comment.

Criticizing the appearance of hair extensions and expressing sympathy for kids who have the Sugar sisters as their teacher is not the same. A little mean but harmless.

lol, and "suck a fat one". If that's nasty I wouldn't want to hang with you MOM. Sorry to break it to you but this is how young people talk.

Nathan hasn't shared anything beyond saying he argued with Tahan over her calling people "Fat ugly moles". He later clarified that he had heard this from others and not from Tahan.

Are you serious? Nathan sounds like he will believe anything.

I agree, tahans comments compared to the hole comments are not in the same level.

don't forget also how shallow she is.. remember when she talked to drew about her ex-boyfriend leaving her for a girl who is BUTT UGLY?

See? Not only tahan call people ugly.. your precious Jade does it too

she only likes ed cause hes good looking, no other explanation.

I find it funny that you guys can only find a few examples which you just continually post over and over and over again.

As if you arent doing exactly the same thing over and over and over again. (see hair extensions, fat ugly moles, Mikkayla imitation, dumb Sugar Sisters)

Jade is losing so blame the editors, blame the "rich" boyfriend, blame Tahans family, blame Tahans cat if she has one... everyone is conspiring to screw poor innocent nice little Jade.....blame anything or anyone but your precious princess for digging her own grave.

Are you serious? Nathan sounds like he will believe anything.

I agree, tahans comments compared to the hole comments are not in the same level.

Tahan did say that the world would be better without the Sugar Sisters in it. Isn't that kinda the same thing?

Tahan did say that the world would be better without the Sugar Sisters in it. Isn't that kinda the same thing?

If she fell in a hole and died I wouldn't care.

I thought that was probably the worst thing I've heard in the house this year. Tahan was pretty mean to the sisters, no doubt about it, but Jade's comment was a shocker. Uncharacteristically so.

According to someone at the auditions it was because Tahan was taking male attention away from her.
I saw that comment on the feeds ("Helen Mamalis") That is a fake account. Tahan fans will do and say anything-as will Tahan. No such blog or even an address from the "author" (Hi David/Alex/Leon) can be found!

Jades comments are considered much worse and I agree. To mention someone dead and not caring is morbidly cruel. Followed by mikkaylas comments, makes it much worse.

She's gone. Doesn't have the money of Ed's family or the teens and Drully support that Drew has.

If she added some sort of value to the house she might stand a fighting chance against those factors but alas, we'll be stuck with Ed for another few days as his Lady Jadey is out of there.

She's gone. Doesn't have the money of Ed's family or the teens and Drully support.

If she added some sort of value to the house she might stand a fighting chance against those factors but alas, we'll be stuck with Ed for another few days as his Lady Jadey is out of there.

I don't know.. I think it'll be close but I'm not counting her out just yet. I still think she could make the final 4. I'm thinking Ed or Drew will go on Wednesday and then Boog will follow. But I guess we will see. I just don't think she should be counted as out yet. Nothing is definite - especially this late in the game.

I don't know.. I think it'll be close but I'm not counting her out just yet. I still think she could make the final 4. I'm thinking Ed or Drew will go on Wednesday and then Boog will follow. But I guess we will see. I just don't think she should be counted as out yet. Nothing is definite - especially this late in the game.
I hope you're right but her odds dropping isn't a good sign. And tonight didn't do anything beneficial for her as well, which is why I put a bet on her and Drew leaving. I really think Ed's going to stay and if/when it comes down to Jade and Drew there's just no fighting the disposable income of teenage girls. Would love to be proven wrong though because I really don't want any of them - even Ed -to leave before Boog... but if we have to lose one of them I'll take Ed any day. I just don't see it after tonight.

Tahan doesn't seem to starve herself, but she's also quite disciplined when it comes to exercising. I haven't seen Jade exercise at all. The Jade diet must mean tasting food without actually eating-something to do with tricking your brain.

It would be rude here as well (well in my house it would be). My theory is it could possibly be a weight loss technique she has been using.

This sounds so horrible and I apologise in advance but Jade's mum is not thin, so possibly Jade really has to work to keep her body. Tahan I think can eat what she wants and will always keep her figure.

I hope Ed leaves as well, especially since he seemed confident that it was Drew who would leave.
I hope you're right but her odds dropping isn't a good sign. And tonight didn't do anything beneficial for her as well, which is why I put a bet on her and Drew leaving. I really think Ed's going to stay and if/when it comes down to Jade and Drew there's just no fighting the disposable income of teenage girls. Would love to be proven wrong though because I really don't want any of them - even Ed -to leave before Boog... but if we have to lose one of them I'll take Ed any day. I just don't see it after tonight.

if she had a choice, do you think she will stay in the house forever if ed was there?

yes. She is a stalker after all. Just wait for it, I give her 24 hours until she cracks and boil Mr.Clooney and stabs Tim.

tumblr_miuo5nqeIY1s49x9io1_500.gif

Ugh.

Jade FTW.

Back