Skip to main content

$20,000 is taken off the total prize money

pawlini

I've got the power
I only just realized this by watching the ad. thats a huge chunk of the winners money! Is it going to be another season where the runner ups could pocket more than the winner? if its in pairs do they split the prize money too?

They should have done this last year with Tim

I was just talking with someone at work about this, and was wondering if they will keep giving "challenges" like this to the pairs in power. Would be interesting to see how long they keep it going and how much of the prize money is given away. Judging by the current challenge, it does look like the pairs split the money (they were offered 10k each if they accept).

I'm wondering if each week the HOH pair get offered the $20k, so there's potentially not much left for the winners prize money at the end (unless they took their share when they were a HOH). maybe the challenges change each week?

maybe the HOH will end up being an individual in a few weeks, and get offered $10k..

Have they told the other HM's about the power play? If not, they'll just assume the shakes is just Big Brother being cruel. That way if they the offer it to the new power pair each week with a different punishment, they'll think they're the first one to get the offer and the depleted money will only be revealed at the finale. FINALE TWIST!

Have they told the other HM's about the power play? If not, they'll just assume the shakes is just Big Brother being cruel. That way if they the offer it to the new power pair each week with a different punishment, they'll think they're the first one to get the offer and the depleted money will only be revealed at the finale. FINALE TWIST!
Who knows what they tell the other HMs ?!?

NO LIVE FEED UPDATES!!!

If it comes off the winners $$$ then you might as well take as much as you can now, cause if you win you'll get it anyway if you passed it up now - but if you don't win you get something...

Lol imagine if it was like the Battery Charge display in BBUK

Every now and then the housemates would be tempted and take the money, when they do the will see the money being depleted and get angry at who it is doing it, could make for some clashes!!!

Back