Skip to main content

16th Oct Eviction % Predictions

43.6% voted that you failed math class
Okay, you don't have to be nasty about it. It was my mistake.

Yes, I actually failed in math. Though I know how to add up numbers. I was just being hasty when I made my previous post (I didn't get the idea).

My re-imagining (thanks to Google calculator):

Tahan: 43%
Mikkayla: 29%
Boog: 28%

Last edited:
Tahan 42%
Boog 30%
Mikkayla 28%

Wouldn't be surprised if Tahan gets around 50% of the vote. Mikkayla has really shot herself this week.

Tahan 42%
Boog 30%
Mikkayla 28%

Wouldn't be surprised if Tahan gets around 50% of the vote. Mikkayla has really shot herself this week.

dont see this happening tahan and bogo fans are splitting votes , mikki will get shitloads of sympathy votes for standing up to tim , jade supporters will vote to save mikk i think we are in for a shock!

its really o hard this eviction to predict %`s

dont see this happening tahan and bogo fans are splitting votes , mikki will get shitloads of sympathy votes for standing up to tim , jade supporters will vote to save mikk i think we are in for a shock!

its really o hard this eviction to predict %`s

Yeh but Tim fans will be voting to save one of the others and he has a decent fan base.

Yeh but Tim fans will be voting to save one of the others and he has a decent fan base.

tim fans only vote to save tim , people who hate tim will save mik , people who hate tahan will save mikk , tbh i don't think mikk is gonna go its gonna be tahan or boog

Official %s were

Mikkayla 25.0%
Boog 26.7%
Tahan 48.3%

So me and Lindsay1973 are pretty close! Yaaay! :3

Back