Skip to main content

156 posts in 39mins: A thread record

Not honored

And not feeling like you could understand the content unless you had seen for yourself

Why allow the opinion of another eclipse what may or may not have been your view?

Are you a shepherd or a sheep?

We all know what happens to sheep - especially at this forum

Baaaaaa
Baaaaaa
Baaaaaa

I hope you are honored with your newfound status in the eyes of all

I just stated fact

Without it - all we have is fiction

And that incites friction

Peace

Not honored

And not feeling like you could understand the content unless you had seen for yourself

Why allow the opinion of another eclipse what may or may not have been your view?

Are you a shepherd or a sheep?

We all know what happens to sheep - especially at this forum

Baaaaaa
Baaaaaa
Baaaaaa

I hope you are honored with your newfound status in the eyes of all

I just stated fact

Without it - all we have is fiction

And that incites friction

Peace
umm this is awkward, but in my post I didn't misspell status, I really did mean stats. like the stats of having 156 posts in 39 ,minutes lol.

I'm glad you do not feel honored by what is supposedly a terrible thread where too many unnecessary shots were thrown. I did not think it was like that in all honesty. But from the little things I was told, I'm actually glad it was deleted. I honestly thought it was a typical forum fight- though I'm not sure what that typical is anymore, this year has been vicious!

umm this is awkward, but in my post I didn't misspell status, I really did mean stats. like the stats of having 156 posts in 39 ,minutes lol.

I'm glad you do not feel honored by what is supposedly a terrible thread where too many unnecessary shots were thrown. I did not think it was like that in all honesty. But from the little things I was told, I'm actually glad it was deleted. I honestly thought it was a typical forum fight- though I'm not sure what that typical is anymore, this year has been vicious!

Fact

Back