Skip to main content

14 housepersons to go in 28 days

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
Took 52 days to lose 8 players

Now 14 gotta go in 28 days

Can this season of BB get anymore ridiculous?

In fact, the ridiculous Channel 9/Producers antics have been oh so more noteworthy than anything in the house

Tea Bag . Turkey Slap. Anyone?

I actually HATE this year's season. Every day I like it less and less to the point now where I can say I am completely done with this season. I have been watching purely to see IF it got any better but it's very clear it isn't. I'm so disappointed that they don't listen to their loyal fans.
Even if only 1 of the 4 newbies stays, that's still 11 people in 28 days. How ridiculous. It'll be eviction after eviction and no time for us to actually see any HM interaction.

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!

I doubt all of the 4 new people will stay permanently in the game.
The eviction this week is bound to be a double, 7 people nominated.

I bet you won't see much of them either unless they stir the pot.
probably see as much of them as we saw of tim and ben

5 minute wonders

It's likely that the hm will select 2 of the 4 to stay with 2 being dismissed in a few days.

Then a double this week with the 2 new hm eligible for eviction next week.

I bet you won't see much of them either unless they stir the pot.
probably see as much of them as we saw of tim and ben

5 minute wonders

I'm sure they will be milking footage of Penny big time..

Perhaps the BB production team are of the opinion that followers vote a lot based on looks of housemates, it seems so anyway. Perhaps they're right, they're the only people who actually see what demographics the numbers point to.

Richard looks like he could be kinda interesting, I wonder what he'll bring to the table. Hopefully some good discussions (which we probably won't see due to the number of evictions they need to run in this time..) Also if there is more Cat / Lawson drama then they'll have to focus edits on that..

I am now more entertained by how fucked up the show is, rather than by the actual show.

At this rate, 9 could create 2 tribes.
I would find that more interesting than this weirdo BB & HMs, I can only remember a few,
forgotten all the evictees I never knew, except the giant - and that is just her looks.

So - take the 2 old intruders, shove em with the 4, evict 2 original HMs, and there you go, 2 tribes can play like Survivor.
Just throw out Clawson.

And make it a play for territory, so the losing side each week is shoved into the tiny old sanctuary, winners take the house.

9 better do something, either like this, or whatever to move it along - and stop calling it BB.
No idea what this shit is but it certainly is not BB.

We're only 2 short from being back at the same number of HMs as when the show started.

Nine / Alex clearly have no faith in their existing cast.

Back