$10m or the life of a stranger

• $10m

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • Life of a Stranger

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
So the task was pretty crap but thought this question was pretty interesting - and didn't believe their unanimous responses for a minute (a shame Priya wasn't on the jury!).

So what would you do?

For me it's a no brainer - strangers die every day, and $10m could help you save the life of a loved one at some point in the near future.

$10m or the life of a strangers dog on the other hand would be more of a dilemma!

About 150,000 strangers die every day, I think most people would take the $10m without a second thought, myself included. I'd do it for a lot less than $10M too tbh.

Last edited:
Yeah show me the money. Who knows, the stranger could be a serial killer, or a paedophile or a game show host.

And I'm pretty sure that they all think the same. But God forbid you say it on national TV and have the Twatter feed light up with, "Youse such a arseholl! Killer!!"

Buuuuut like @Brekkie said, an animal would present a much bigger dilemma for me.

Yeah show me the money. Who knows, the stranger could be a serial killer, or a paedophile or a game show host.

And I'm pretty sure that they all think the same. But God forbid you say it on national TV and have the Twatter feed light up with, "Youse such a arseholl! Killer!!"

Buuuuut like @Brekkie said, an animal would present a much bigger dilemma for me.
No way in hell would it even be a consideration if it were an animal. I don't like humans anywhere near as much.[DOUBLEPOST=1410905237][/DOUBLEPOST]
You'd get over the guilt by sipping margaritas on your enormous yacht!
I'd cry into my gucci hanky

I'm still debating whether or not I'd keep the cash if it were my BF. Haha. Prob let him lose a leg and keep 5mil

That's because you are a kind, wonderful person, @mutleyp. I, on the other hand, am a hairbag! HA!

You seriously are. I'm not being sarcastic.

But then I think, hmm 10million, what you could do with that money, you could help so much more, make sure you living comfortably, family and friends the same, so depends on the stranger too, but first instinct is no

How much do our active military folk get paid to help make the world a better place by ending the lives of strange strangers who think God wants them to rape teens and cut the heads off folk who disagree?

Hmmm, I wonder how many drones $10 mil would buy.

Anyhoo, tis pretty sad that the younger folk no longer think or realise that pr0n is degrading and especially so to women.

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
I couldn't do it...the guilt of a human life dying because I took money instead would tear me apart. The money would be cursed...LOL.

I would take the Money, there way too many people in the world and it's $10m. I would have no quilt at all. I mean it's a stranger.

Back