Skip to main content

…Tv ads / promos / TV shows and movies that make ridiculous claims and insult your intelligence… (or are great)…

…the new Ad for ‘Who Can Scream The Loudest’ (The Voice)…. what a fucking racket!… it’s not ‘singing‘ (what the show is supposed to be about)… it’s just some woman screaming and bellowing her guts out into an ungodly mess of outlandish screeching… it sounds like someone is giving her the most brutal ’nipple cripple’ in human history… it’s terrible… here’s a strange idea…how about you get some people that can actually ‘sing’ on on the show for a change instead of people that scream and screech through the entire season?… it’s just an idea… but it might just work?… what am I saying?.. it’s never going to change is it?… carry on screaming… cheers.

…the new Ad for ‘Who Can Scream The Loudest’ (The Voice)…. what a fucking racket!… it’s not ‘singing‘ (what the show is supposed to be about)… it’s just some woman screaming and bellowing her guts out into an ungodly mess of outlandish screeching… it sounds like someone is giving her the most brutal ’nipple cripple’ in human history… it’s terrible… here’s a strange idea…how about you get some people that can actually ‘sing’ on on the show for a change instead of people that scream and screech through the entire season?… it’s just an idea… but it might just work?… what am I saying?.. it’s never going to change is it?… carry on screaming… cheers.
I have seen promo of The Voice I think? What makes me laugh is when the judges are having an orgasmic reaction to the "Screaming" as if they have never heard anything better in their lives. I mute adds and promos so to see their reaction rolling on the floor, one judge really did that, it is so ridiculous that it is funny.

I have seen promo of The Voice I think? What makes me laugh is when the judges are having an orgasmic reaction to the "Screaming" as if they have never heard anything better in their lives. I mute adds and promos so to see their reaction rolling on the floor, one judge really did that, it is so ridiculous that it is funny.
…I’d hate to be in bed with either of those female judges and bonking them… when they did their ‘orgasm’ face I’d probably start laughing my guts out… (it would most probably spoil the ‘moment’ somewhat I imagine)… their overreactions are ridiculous… both male and female judges… cheers.

…’Hunted’… it’s the most ridiculously stupid show on TV!… it’s supposed to be an UNSTAGED manhunt showing them ‘Live’ chasing down the ‘escaped subjects’… ‘UNSTAGED‘ my arse!…

1)… when the ‘escaped subjects’ run to a Bank teller machine to draw out money while ‘on the run‘ there’s footage of them drawing out money… there is no way that a Bank would supply actual footage of people withdrawing money from the machine therefore they would have to place their own ‘surveillance camera’ there after having the Banks pregiven permission to do so… that means that the show knew that they would be there BEFORE they filmed it… so it is all a setup… it’s total bullshit!…

2)… the ‘escaped subjects’ are holed up in a house… there’s a cameraman filming them in the house (after secretly ringing ‘headquarters’ and revealing their whereabouts)… cameras are strewn all around the outside of the house all pointing to where they’re hiding… the ‘pursuit team’ dramatically turn up… look where all the cameras are pointing and tadaaaaaaaaah!… they capture the ‘fugitives!’… again… total bullshit!…

3)… meanwhile back at the ‘headquarters’ we have the ‘surveillance team’ doing their best ‘NSCI / Miami Vice / Hawaii 50‘ stock standard mundane wooden impressions of ‘tough investigators’ to the point of patheticness that is cringy and laughable… again… total bullshit!…

…this show is an insult to the intelligence of anyone watching… I for one will never watch this drivel again… unfortunately you cannot unsee what you have seen… Channel 10… you owe me about an hour or so of my Life back thankyou very much… cheers.

…’Hunted’… it’s the most ridiculously stupid show on TV!… it’s supposed to be an UNSTAGED manhunt showing them ‘Live’ chasing down the ‘escaped subjects’… ‘UNSTAGED‘ my arse!…

1)… when the ‘escaped subjects’ run to a Bank teller machine to draw out money while ‘on the run‘ there’s footage of them drawing out money… there is no way that a Bank would supply actual footage of people withdrawing money from the machine therefore they would have to place their own ‘surveillance camera’ there after having the Banks pregiven permission to do so… that means that the show knew that they would be there BEFORE they filmed it… so it is all a setup… it’s total bullshit!…

2)… the ‘escaped subjects’ are holed up in a house… there’s a cameraman filming them in the house (after secretly ringing ‘headquarters’ and revealing their whereabouts)… cameras are strewn all around the outside of the house all pointing to where they’re hiding… the ‘pursuit team’ dramatically turn up… look where all the cameras are pointing and tadaaaaaaaaah!… they capture the ‘fugitives!’… again… total bullshit!…

3)… meanwhile back at the ‘headquarters’ we have the ‘surveillance team’ doing their best ‘NSCI / Miami Vice / Hawaii 50‘ stock standard mundane wooden impressions of ‘tough investigators’ to the point of patheticness that is cringy and laughable… again… total bullshit!…

…this show is an insult to the intelligence of anyone watching… I for one will never watch this drivel again… unfortunately you cannot unsee what you have seen… Channel 10… you owe me about an hour or so of my Life back thankyou very much… cheers.
Oh la la! Once more I saw nothing, I believed everything (Insert red face ) I thought it was one of the best show ever, I loved to see the HQ, I thought I was learning how they surveyed us (sigh) and now you tell me it is all fake :(

I don't mind whether it's fake or not, because it's entertaining anyway.

Part of me says "How come they don't just follow the camera crews who are a few metres behind the fugitives at all times", but the rest of me says let it go and just go with it.

…I’ve just finished watching ‘8 out of 10 cats does Countdown’ and now unfortunately I am watching the last few minutes of ‘Hunted’ until ‘Have you been paying attention’ comes on… just an observation about ‘Hunted’… how come on ‘Hunted’ they can catch their ‘criminals’ so easily through such magnificent ’surveillance’ but our regular Police force can’t catch real criminals in everyday life?… oh that’s right… they don’t have the luxury of seeing a team of cameras pointing at the criminals while hunting them in real life… yeah!… that must be it!… what a stupid shit unrealistic show it is… cheers.

…I’ve just finished watching ‘8 out of 10 cats does Countdown’ and now unfortunately I am watching the last few minutes of ‘Hunted’ until ‘Have you been paying attention’ comes on… just an observation about ‘Hunted’… how come on ‘Hunted’ they can catch their ‘criminals’ so easily through such magnificent ’surveillance’ but our regular Police force can’t catch real criminals in everyday life?… oh that’s right… they don’t have the luxury of seeing a team of cameras pointing at the criminals while hunting them in real life… yeah!… that must be it!… what a stupid shit unrealistic show it is… cheers.
My dad asked me the same thing, along with -

Why are Channel Ten paying a cast of dozens of 'experts' to solve imaginary crimes when the money and expertise could be used for real police work

Do all of these 'experts' take time off work to do this show

Why hasn't the red-headed woman changed out of the same dress in almost a month

Why don't the hunters just follow the camera crews following the fugitives around

My dad asked me the same thing, along with -

Why are Channel Ten paying a cast of dozens of 'experts' to solve imaginary crimes when the money and expertise could be used for real police work

Do all of these 'experts' take time off work to do this show

Why hasn't the red-headed woman changed out of the same dress in almost a month

Why don't the hunters just follow the camera crews following the fugitives around
^^THIS^^… brilliant!… and… so true… cheers.

how come on ‘Hunted’ they can catch their ‘criminals’ so easily through such magnificent ’surveillance’ but our regular Police force can’t catch real criminals in everyday life?… oh that’s right… they don’t have the luxury of seeing a team of cameras pointing at the criminals while hunting them in real life… yeah!… that must be it!… what a stupid shit unrealistic show it is… cheers.

You'd be surprised what the police have access to.

There was some horrible story in the last couple of years where some green grocer was driving to work in the early hours of the morning. A car pulled up beside him while driving and shot and killed him randomly. The shooters were caught shortly after. It seemed lost in the coverage but when the police were informed they were able to use CCTV to spot the shooter's car. Follow them. Watch them change vehicles and then follow that vehicle and arrested them. All with in a short period of time. I think how effective this stuff is was down played in the coverage.

Anyway a shot like Hunter, I have never watched but has to be staged for a large part.

…I just watched one of my favourite shows on TV… it’s the return of ‘Thank God You’re Here’… it’s returned after an incredible 14 year absence!… it was bloody great!… this alongside ‘Have you been paying attention’ and the UK’s ‘ 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown’ are some of my most favourite shows on TV… the 4 comedians are put on the spot in a sketch and then have to improvise without a script… the results are usually always hilarious… two of my favourite people Julia Zemiro and Urzilla Carlson were on it lol!… it was so good to see it back again at last… I hope it stays with us a lot longer this time… well done Channel 10… cheers.

…this ad really shits me to tears…

IMG_5816.jpeg

…as well as having a completely shit song it has such pathetic ‘characters’… a cut in half kiwi fruit with a pair of ’mr potato head’ eyes slapped on it and then some piddly arms and legs added?… such a pathetic effort to make an ‘m&m’ type of character… it’s a total blatant copy of the ‘m&m’ character… it really is pathetic… whoever created it should be publicly flogged with a ‘cat-of-9-tails’… just saying… cheers.

…in the promo for ‘The Voice’ (who can scream the loudest) the announcer screamed out that it was an ‘unmissable’ episode… I deliberately missed the ‘unmissable’ episode due to the fact that I refuse to watch that complete shit… SO THE ANNOUNCER LIED… the episode was ‘missable’ after all…

…”the Nation will stop blah blah blah when blah blah happens!…” I checked the internet and watched the other morning shows the next morning… no mention whatsoever about the Nation coming to a complete stop… AGAIN THE ANNOUNCER LIED!…

…”what happens next will break your hearts blah blah blah!”… (they show somebody’s cringy sob story about doing it for their grandma or grandpa or whatever)… I check the internet etc the next morning and no… there are no reports of people suddenly dropping dead because their hearts broke and stopped working because they watched the sob story… AGAIN THE ANNOUNCER LIED!

…”you cannot afford to miss the show when somebody walks!… (yep!… they dramatically walked off the stage to try and out act the others to get the most airtime)… to boil down to nothing I imagine… (I’m guessing it did as I never watched the shit obviously but there were no ‘dramatic consequences’ in the media the next day so I’m assuming it was all bullshit as per usual)… AGAIN THE ANNOUNCER LIED!

…”you MUST watch the next episode or we will burn your house down… murder your children… ravish your spouse and put both of your grandparents into an old peoples home and sell your pets!”… okay… okay… I made that up but I wouldn’t put it past them…

…seriously announcer guy… stop spouting shit headlines to get us to watch a totally shit show!… the more ludicrous the announcement the less inclined I am to watch the shit show… your claims are more and more ridiculous each time… stop being so bloody stupid!… stop ‘amping it up’ to be more ridiculous with each episode… it’s sad that you say such drivel all the time… it needs to stop!… be like the announcer on 7MATE that is hilarious and takes the piss out of the Ads (especially the ‘Superhero’ or ‘Action’ type movies)… he’s great fun… cheers.

…fucking cycling on SBS…

…enough already SBS!… you might be pleasing 3 or 4 viewers with all of this fucking boring cycling coverage of the ‘Tour de France’ shit or whatever else it’s called but what about the rest of us loyal viewers?… why have we got to endure this very boring shit every fucking year?… when will it finally end?…

…again… you do this to us every fucking year!… it completely fucks up watching our normal shows… it probably loses you countless amounts of loyal viewers permanently just for the sake of those 3 or 4 viewers!… does someone at the top of SBS ride a bike or something?…

…turn the shit off ffs!… we’ve had enough!… you could at least put the ‘Pushbike’ song on or even the ‘Benny Hill Show’ theme over the top of it to liven things up a bit or something at least?… it is fucking boooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggg!… give us a break ffs!… cheers.

…a week later and STILL SBS has got the cycling shit going!!!!… enough ffs!… why is this shit STILL on?… I understand that you have to cater for some (3 or 4 viewers as a guess) with certain ‘sports’ but why keep it on for so long?… some people like Badminton… some like Hopscotch… some like Tiddlywinks… when are you going to show them for what seems like 2 years long?… wake up to yourselves SBS… enough already!… cheers.

…well stuff me!… I’ve been watching this ANZ Bank Ad for ages and never noticed it until my sweet darling wife pointed out to me that this woman in the Ad had artificial limbs!… I must have been blocking it out in my mind without realising it… it’s funny but I usually notice EVERYTHING!… lol!… cheers.

IMG_5930.jpeg

Back