Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

???

old-woman-beach7.jpg

Omfg... That makes me want to vomit.

Big Brother winner Tim Dormer spills on his busy love life
BIG BROTHER winner Tim Dormer uses Instagram and Twitter to pick up women, he has revealed.
The curly haired casanova has scored a handful of dates with beautiful single ladies by privately messaging them on the social networking apps, he said.
“You just start chatting on direct message and then organise to meet up for a coffee and take it from there,” he said. “It has happened a few times.”........
Full article @ http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s-busy-love-life/story-fnk825aa-1227039826016

Not sure if this is old news (a search turned up nada)

Appeared during "Under The Dome" on TEN last night:

View attachment 40311

LOLOLOLOL

I was on holiday in New Zealand last week and I saw it on TV there too. I dropped my beer and yelled out "whuuuuuuut". My boyfriend had no idea what was going on.

Reactions: kxk
LOLOLOLOL

I was on holiday in New Zealand last week and I saw it on TV there too. I dropped my beer and yelled out "whuuuuuuut". My boyfriend had no idea what was going on.

Joel's add has been on a LOT. All those baldy things don't work do they?

Tim - can you consider barring posters who are just sooks?
Kind of an opposite function to the barring for being too rude, we need a bar function for being too prude.
PC wankers, people who stop threads/discussion with whining, and babies crying someone is too mean.
Clearly some posters are children, if we suspect they are about 12 do we report them?

And - possibly consider banning BB appreciation threads, they seem to have some strange rules posters have carried from some other mythical place?
Do they have special rules?

BB appreciation threads, they seem to have some strange rules posters have carried from some other mythical place?
Do they have special rules?
On the Big Brother UK forum on Digital Spy it gets really really really vicious on the main forum so they have a sub forum for appreciation threads and you are strictly not permitted to say anything negative about housemates in them.

Ben: More than Big Brother!
4BC Drive: Next week will see the return of the social experiment that we all know as Big Brother.
The 11th instalment in the series, we have seen many faces come through the famous house.
Last year’s success was Ben from Brisbane who was the eighth housemate evicted from Big Brother.
Even although he was not the winner of the program, Ben has been a figurehead around Australia.
LISTEN: Ben from Brisbane talks about his time spent on Big Brother.

Back