Skip to main content

The Voice 2014

SHANNON Noll’s music comeback is getting a massive assist from a food fight and a Miss Universe contestant in her underwear.
Noll’s new single We Only Live Once features famous fan and management stablemate Renae Ayris plays a starring role in the video,...

Sebastian also once shared a video with Australia’s most famous Miss Universe contestant; Jennifer Hawkins starred alongside him in the Elevator Love clip in 2006.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e-only-live-once/story-e6frfn09-1226971321559

Lawd tell me she doesn't whip out the soul patch and make your dad wear it!

If she has thank God I've yet to see it.

She did recently ask me though how to "get something trending on the internet" because she wanted to "help Shannon get #WOLO happening"

'It's definitely not rigged!' Newly crowned The Voice Australia winner Anja Nissen slams report suggesting competition was fixed

She was showered in confetti as she was crowned winner of The Voice Australia 2014 on Monday night's live grand final.

And less than 24 hours after Anja Nissen left the stage, a report circulated questioning whether the competition maybe fixed, with viewer votes skewed in the blonde's favour.

The 18-year-old winner has now spoken out in defence of the singing competition, telling Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday: 'The show is definitely not rigged.'

article-2700960-1FD8687700000578-104_634x748.jpg

Fair and square: The Voice Australia winner Anja Nissen has hit back at reports suggesting the competition is fixed saying it 'definitely isn't'

Making her view abundantly clear, she reiterated: 'It's definitely not rigged. There's definitely no favouritism at all. I had no idea that I was going to win!'

Tabloid Junk asked whether the young pop singer could have been favoured by producers at Channel Nine, arguing that it seemed unlikely she could have won on votes alone given that second runner-up Johnny Rollins received a significantly higher number of votes via iTunes.

The Team Kylie contestant's single When A Man Loves A Woman scored more iTunes purchases- which count for two votes rather than the one vote awarded to those that come through from phone or text messages.

Johnny's single skyrocketed to number 38 on the ARIA Top 50 this week, while Anja's single did not place on the charts.

article-2700960-1FD8684700000578-495_634x391.jpg

Foul play? Reports have been circulating suggesting it was unlikely the 18-year-old could have won because her single I Have Nothing didn't receive as many iTunes purchases as third placing Johnny Rollins

article-2700960-1FD8685600000578-380_634x398.jpg

On the defensive: The pop singer was adamant however that the result was completely fair saying that many people vote by phone rather than through iTunes purchases

In response, the gap-toothed beauty has said that the result was not unreasonable, saying: 'Some people do vote more by phone.'

'It has happened before that artists have gotten more iTunes votes but the other person has overtaken them,' she said.

'I'm just happy the competition finished the way it did but win or lose I would have been happy to be in the final five. It was an awesome night with awesome singers and it could have gone either way.'

article-2700960-1FD8686700000578-900_634x375.jpg

• Support: The gap-toothed beauty was joined on stage by her family before changing into a dazzling sequined mini dress for an after party at Bar 100 in Sydney's The Rocks

Anja secured the title of The Voice 2014 after beating Team Ricky's Jackson Thomas in the live final.

Changing into a dazzling sequined mini dress after the program wrapped up, she and coach will.i.am headed to an after party at Bar 100 in Sydney's The Rocks.

It wasn't a late night for the Blue Mountains native however, telling Daily Mail Australia she cut the night short and headed straight to the recording studio with her celebrity mentor to talk business.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-The-Voice-Australia-fixed.html#ixzz38CgRPpau
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And sweetie, don't think you would be told if they fixed it.
But they can't fix it, way too bad and illegal a step for any TV show - but manipulated totally, anyone who gave them the shits would be manipulated right out of town:)

The Voice Australia Sabrina Batshon a no-show in court as former friend turns up with BODYGUARD to see apprehended violence order against her upheld

By Lucy Chesterton For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 10:26 AEST, 2 July 2014 | Updated: 17:33 AEST, 12 August 2014

The friendship is over between The Voice Australia star Sabrina Batshon and her former mate Alex Haddad, with the actor confirming to Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday an apprehended violence order against the singer has been upheld.

Fat Pizza actor and self-described talent manager Alex applied for an AVO against Sabrina, 29, in July, citing concern for his safety.

He attended the August 12 court in Manly accompanied by his bodyguard Neil Cummins and the full AVO was issued, a 12 month standard order, with extra provisions in place.

article-2677360-20761B9600000578-954_634x935.jpg

The Voice Australia winner Anja Nissen shakes off dismal sales on album she worked on with will.i.am and Redfoo as she celebrates two years with beau Sam Evans

By Amy Croffey For Daily Mail Australia and Danielle Gusmaroli For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 17:21 AEST, 12 August 2014 | Updated: 19:41 AEST, 12 August 2014
The Voice Australia winner Anja Nissen spent Tuesday celebrating two years with her boyfriend, Sam Evans - despite earlier being rocked by news of dismal album sales.

Taking to Instagram, she posted a picture of her dark-haired beau holding a guitar and wearing a pair of sunglasses on top of his head.

'Two yrs today,' she simply captioned the shot, posting the snap for her 18,600 followers.

article-2722576-207645C800000578-813_634x564.jpg

Loved up: The Voice Australia winner Anja Nissen celebrating two years with her boyfriend, Sam Evans, on Tuesday

click link to read full article and more photos
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...despite-dismal-album-sales.html#ixzz3AB4UW4aR

This year was pretty bad. The shows were dragged on WAY too long, almost going 3 hours sometimes! ugh! and the host Darren keeps putting me off the show.

Some of my suggestions for improvements:
LIVE shows (90 minutes ONLY) on Monday nights and then a live verdict (60 minutes) on the Tuesday night like Australian Idol had all those years ago. They can also add the judges performances / special guests on the live verdict as well to make it must see viewing and they won't drag out the live contestant performances on Monday.
Change the host please.
The Voice Kids to air later in the year not at the same time. WAY too much Voice. (I actually liked the kids version this year better because it was less dragged out).
New Judges please. Didn't really like any of them this year. Maybe Delta can return? I got sick of Ricky's love love comments. The judges seemed fake.
Shorten the season. (get rid of the extra sing-off etc.)

Meh! Maybe I will stop watching the show. I only watch it to get through the months to BB.

This year was pretty bad. The shows were dragged on WAY too long, almost going 3 hours sometimes! ugh! and the host Darren keeps putting me off the show.

Some of my suggestions for improvements:
LIVE shows (90 minutes ONLY) on Monday nights and then a live verdict (60 minutes) on the Tuesday night like Australian Idol had all those years ago. They can also add the judges performances / special guests on the live verdict as well to make it must see viewing and they won't drag out the live contestant performances on Monday.
Change the host please.
The Voice Kids to air later in the year not at the same time. WAY too much Voice. (I actually liked the kids version this year better because it was less dragged out).
New Judges please. Didn't really like any of them this year. Maybe Delta can return? I got sick of Ricky's love love comments. The judges seemed fake.
Shorten the season. (get rid of the extra sing-off etc.)

Meh! Maybe I will stop watching the show. I only watch it to get through the months to BB.

Why keep DELTA?? Does anyone still like her???

Why keep DELTA?? Does anyone still like her???

Yep. I like her. Some people are a bit put off by her for some reason? I think people see her as fake but I actually think she is really genuine and cares about the artists she picks on her team. She is a nice girl. :)

Reactions: Jam
Back