Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 4

Side note. I am considering getting my first tattoo with my brother and nephew when I am in fiji later this year. I am thinking something similar (pattern) as Jadens neck and chest, but on my shoulder.

Another side note: just saw ad for deal or no deal with people like crying (excited) over what they are offered. Isnā€™t 100k the top prize this year? I mean itā€™s a lot of money to many, but is it really that life changing?

Another side note: just saw ad for deal or no deal with people like crying (excited) over what they are offered. Isnā€™t 100k the top prize this year? I mean itā€™s a lot of money to many, but is it really that life changing?
It would be life changing for like what? a year or two maybe lol. Iā€™d be able to pay off my HECS, go on a holiday and possibly my car loan. But other than that not much else.

Side note. I am considering getting my first tattoo with my brother and nephew when I am in fiji later this year. I am thinking something similar (pattern) as Jadens neck and chest, but on my shoulder.

ā€¦I dare you to get a big back tattoo of George from last season emblazoned on your back!ā€¦ I double dare you!ā€¦ I triple dare you!ā€¦ cheers. šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œšŸ˜¬

I like Kelli too. I find her funny and at least sheā€™s not nasty. Iā€™d probably love to engage in her games and antics if I was there, but it would be so bad gameplay wise to be associated with her.

Back