Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

its how you come accross sometimes

oh. well i think obsessing is just the way i am. it's how i think. but i don't obsess over inigo all the time. and if i do it's more about overthinking her actions where or if it concerns me on this forum. and i don't think i get depressed about it. seeing inigo post is nice. i think about other stuff too.

ha! nope don't think she is better than you. I try not to think much of her at all.

oh that's a relief. about you not thinking she is better than me.

is your thinking that because i said i wouldn't date anymore was because of inigo? i guess in a way that is right. but it's because of the curse not anything to do with depressing.

Why are YOU so concerned about Inigo being nice to you is maybe a more interesting question. Given you have never actually met her, and she has mostly disappeared from this Forum - and from your day to day experience... (well at least as far as this forum and your disclosures reveal)

Why are YOU so concerned about Inigo being nice to you is maybe a more interesting question. Given you have never actually met her, and she has mostly disappeared from this Forum - and from your day to day experience... (well at least as far as this forum and your disclosures reveal)

I'm not concerned about Inigo being nice to me though. More worried about Isee's motivations and intrigued by her theory about Inigo keeping me on the hook.

I always thought it would be funny if i did ever meet inigo and we didn't get on at all. that would be hilarious.

If that was genuine I have no problem whatsoever with her being nice to you. But if you are being played with then I think that is disrespectful to you.

i think she is being genuine. she has no motivation to be playing with me.

Inigo is an identity that once posted here and now doesn't. She wasn't all that nice to many when she was here. I do not wish ill of her, but I could not care less if she returned to the forum or not, if she likes you or not, or really anything about what you think are her views on life. I would be more than happy never ever having to see her name mentioned on this forum again as it is a tedious, repetitive subject to deal with. There are millions of subjects out there in the world we could discuss each and every day, she need not be one of them.

Inigo is an identity that once posted here and now doesn't. She wasn't all that nice to many when she was here. I do not wish ill of her, but I could not care less if she returned to the forum or not, if she likes you or not, or really anything about what you think are her views on life. I would be more than happy never ever having to see her name mentioned on this forum again as it is a tedious, repetitive subject to deal with. There are millions of subjects out there in the world we could discuss each and every day, she need not be one of them.

I 100% concur with this.

I care about her as a person, and that is all that matters. I don't care what you think.

Back