Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

Second Animal Sunday (10 points):
Second Animal Monday (10 points):

PM me by 6.30pm AEST Sunday as usual please.

Awesome! Thank you so much for doing that. Makes it much easier to read. I find the gifs annoying because we are only really interested in the final alliance picture.

...no worries my good friend... thanks for posting the link in the first place... cheers.

Does that mean the finale is on Monday 9th October?
Tuesday 10 October I think.

But only if they keep up three eps a week. I hope they don't because some tips for Ten going off air run until 31 October lol. I won't be able to absolutely declare a Tipping winner until that date. Not that I expect them to shut down at all, but you never know.

3 episodes a week will be hard to tip for also. Second episode of the week is already difficult because you don't have the benefit of knowing what happens the episode before.

3 episodes a week will be hard to tip for also. Second episode of the week is already difficult because you don't have the benefit of knowing what happens the episode before.
I am considering this. If they do that when the merge happens I might switch to a "pick three names" for reward and three for immunity, which don't have to happen in order. What do you think?

Oh, and three voted out.

Open question for everyone's input

I am considering this. If they do that when the merge happens I might switch to a "pick three names" for reward and three for immunity, which don't have to happen in order. What do you think?

Oh, and three voted out.

Yes! I think it would be a good equaliser if we just had to pick the three who go home that week, but not necessarily in order. More people should score more points across the board, rather than just relying on pot luck (well in my case).

Oh, and three voted out.

that sounds like it could work . I am happy to go along with the majority or what you think will work best since you are putting all the hard work in.

Last edited:
It's just that, as the number of Survivors remaining comes down, it might make it too easy, and everyone will probably start picking the same Survivors, meaning the scores could well be largely stuck in the order they are now, which isn't great for those players in the bottom half of the game.

Suggestions/discussion welcome.

It's just that, as the number of Survivors remaining comes down, it might make it too easy, and everyone will probably start picking the same Survivors, meaning the scores could well be largely stuck in the order they are now, which isn't great for those players in the bottom half of the game.

Suggestions/discussion welcome.
Yeah, that is actually a good point. You don't want to make it too easy either.

Back