Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...what show was that Steve Irwin wannabe in?... has he got his own show or was he doing a guest spot on someone's show or something?... cheers.

Gogglebox airs on Foxtel on Wednesdays, is available on Thursdays.
And that Ramsay ep aired on 7 a few months ago. Must be running out of shows to watch.
It was a few months ago but they replayed it last week on 7.
I still tuned in.:bag:

...I had to laugh earlier when Yvie laughed really hard and said "I think that I just wet myself!"... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Grateful that shouting awful BL Michelle trainer is no longer on TV.....she makes me want to smash the TV

This BL is kind of good, it gets the message across that most of Australia is fat, not just huge obese people, they are all fat - but everyone reacts like Anastasia, oh they aren't even that fat.
And that is the trouble, everyone has that extra layer they shouldn't have as my coz the doctor pointed out when I once said I fail to see all these fat people we are supposed to have.

...jeez it's been a long time since I watched 'Fatal attraction' lol!... I forgot just how 'raunchy' that was lol!... "strap yourself in... it's a hard ride" says Adam lol!... cheers.

...I just Googled it kxk... this is what it said...

Where does bunny boiler come from?

The plot centres around Alex Forrest (Glenn Close) obsessively pursuing her ex-lover Dan Gallagher (Michael Douglas). The phrase comes from the plot device whereby Forrest, in a fit of frenzied jealousy, boils her erstwhile lover's daughter's pet rabbit.

...so there you go kxk... as I said... that was a great question... cheers.

...haha!... Anastasia is going to a Justin Beiber concert for a second time lol!... I just can't picture her in that audience lol!... I just can't!... cheers.

Back