Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I have really lost interest in the show since it became the Keira show.

I know she is there to cause controversy, but it's beyond a joke with all the fake whining, crying etc.

As I have said in a previous post, I tape the show & then fast forward it when Keira is on, so I get to see about 10 mins of it.

The posts here seem like the better option.

You can always tell when Keira is doing a trial etc that she will be the 'hero'

I adored Casey's speech tonight. She's so eloquent and heartfelt, and she perfectly described going from the 16 year old who "couldn't talk" (because we all remember willing her to find the words whenever she was talking on Idol) to where she is in her life now.

OK, way over the Chris vet's hat routine.

I have to wonder why I watch the show, seeing as I don't like much of it. lol

I am so cynical, in some ways I think Tziporah is doing some of the things she does, it to get camera time.

What better way to do it, is when they are all asleep.

Yes I feel that way too. She hardly makes an impression unless she's arguing with someone, so what better way to get screentime than do some weird shit in the middle of the night...
What it will gain her career-wise is anyone's guess, but I don't believe for a second that she's crazy, just deliberately abrasive.

OK, way over the Chris vet's hat routine.

I have to wonder why I watch the show, seeing as I don't like much of it. lol
Because every now and then they show us an inkling of what we want from the show. The funny bits, the heartfelt confessions of real people and we forget about the "playas" and keep watching hoping for more.

What it will gain her career-wise is anyone's guess

IMO: Her career wise could be ruined. (especially the area she is now working. Aged care or whatever it is.)

No way in hell will she get back into TV.

IMO: Her career wise could be ruined. (especially the area she is now working. Aged care or whatever it is.)

No way in hell will she get back into TV.
I agree, but because she's so fucked up she thinks the payout from whatever diet company will keep her in caviar. Had the high life, thinks she should again, never got she did nothing to earn it, she was lucky.

I really think that Steve would have preferred to stay in skull cave.

Just to get some peace from Keira, listening to Ash complain would have been a breeze for him.

Watching the taped show & Chris just said in the ad for the live elimination, which of your favourites will be sent home.

So it's more than one.

Teaming up Nat and Kate (with Dane) should be interesting.

Kate disparaged Nat the most in the first week...she call Nat "irritatingly perky"

I translate phrase into "skinny, happy and pretty with a life and a career"

NB they are both of a similar age

Back