Skip to main content

In The News

Johnny Depp is feral and looks like he is in need of a good wash. :stinkyfeet::yuck:

Oh and he is a major douchebag.
lol. As in a scruffy dog...
Maybe he makes a really good Doggiebag (handbag) / Canine treat (as in dog chocolates are like sugar) Daddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
He used to be very pretty. He's not looking so pretty recently.

he should start worrying less about being pretty and more about acting in some good movies.

for starters he can stop working with Tim Burton and relying on makeup to carry his acting.

It's a landmark day for bleary eyed, puffy faced Richard Wilkins pictures.
346BD92100000578-0-image-m-28_1463756793916.jpg

In case you missed this, Victoria has a weird kind premiere and he is a Liberal, he keeps doing fantastic stuff, it is to be applauded but who knew Libs could be decent humans.He keeps spinning me out, medical weed, sorry, all night trains, fixing the railways.

'We are humbly, deeply sorry': Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews apologises for 'shameful' historic laws which saw thousands of men jailed and 'treated like sex offenders' for being gay
  • Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has apologised to the gay community
  • It has been welcomed by Victoria Gay Rights groups and activists
  • Apology was for 'shameful' historic laws which imprisoned homosexuals
  • Until the 1980s gay people were thrown in jail for their sexuality
  • Victoria is the first Australian state to issue an apology over the laws

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ogises-old-homophobic-laws.html#ixzz49ePhZLFD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Johnny's been at it again. On the Jimmy Kimmel show this time...says Barnaby looks "inbred with a tomato and was worried he might explode".
He may be right. It takes one to know one.

t9dxpnwbyqg6mrw0yg1q.jpg

Also, he should stop going to Jack Sparrow's dentist, twice in a life time.

Last edited by a moderator:
And! To add to the Deppathon, Johhny and Amber are divorcing after 15 months...due to irreconcilable differences (all 22 of them). No pre-nup.

Shocking news, that is! ;)

And! To add to the Deppathon, Johhny and Amber are divorcing after 15 months...due to irreconcilable differences (all 22 of them). No pre-nup.

Shocking news, that is! ;)

oh no. my faith in true love has now been shattered.

time to eat some ice cream.

Reactions: kxk
...when you read these 3 articles on the 60 Minutes 'Beirut botch-up' with Stephen Rice the Producer being sacked as the scapegoat for the whole affair it shows the 'Channel 9 boys club' closing ranks in typical Channel 9 fashion so that all the people at the top get to protect their own feeble little arses and keep them squeaky clean...

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-finds-systemic-failures-20160527-gp5ff6.html

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d/news-story/1bea2a8e7ebe7aed7295f29049241e22

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...2302dc341395cb705f2b50958#load-story-comments

...in one of them Hugh Riminton goes off his tree with these two comments...

No-one at @Channel9 has deeper credentials in serious journalism than #StephenRice. He's now the scapegoat for the #60mins fiasco.
— Hugh Riminton (@hughriminton) 27 May 2016

The @60Mins soundman gets a formal warning, but senior show executives get off scott free for #childabduction fiasco. Bizarre @Channel9— Hugh Riminton (@hughriminton) 27 May 2016

...well said Hugh... and so true... yep!... the 'Channel 9 boys club' strikes again!... I really had to laugh at this comment...

..."That type of misjudgment is not to be expected of seasoned journalists and is bound to tarnish the program’s worldwide reputation for credible reportage."...

...oh puhleeze!... give me a friggin' break Channel 9... your reputations for 'credible reportage' died about 20 years ago you tossers!... you seriously honestly believe that your stinking rat infested 'credibility' still exists?... seriously?... that just goes to show just how out of touch with reality that you idiots really are!... sheesh!... 'credible reportage my arse!... cheers.

And, and... Now it's on like kong between Johhny and Amber.... I wonder if they're gonna fight over the island?

In case you missed this, Victoria has a weird kind premiere and he is a Liberal, he keeps doing fantastic stuff, it is to be applauded but who knew Libs could be decent humans.He keeps spinning me out, medical weed, sorry, all night trains, fixing the railways.

'We are humbly, deeply sorry': Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews apologises for 'shameful' historic laws which saw thousands of men jailed and 'treated like sex offenders' for being gay
  • Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has apologised to the gay community
  • It has been welcomed by Victoria Gay Rights groups and activists
  • Apology was for 'shameful' historic laws which imprisoned homosexuals
  • Until the 1980s gay people were thrown in jail for their sexuality
  • Victoria is the first Australian state to issue an apology over the laws

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ogises-old-homophobic-laws.html#ixzz49ePhZLFD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He's Labor not Liberal. Very powerful speech.

Back