Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you do get one, I would want a product review... Not sure how it can manage to turn you air con down or up. Like do you need a super new air con system... Same with the TV and coffee machine. All the futuristic features actually thinking about it kind of scare me.

Hmm yes good point actually. I am not decking my home out with new technology just to potentially aid my sleep. And actually I don't have air con or a TV in my bedroom so unless I start sleeping on the couch I might not reap all the benefits. Really the only way a device can improve my sleep is by knocking me out each night.

Plus it's a Samsung, none of that Apple or Fitbit shit!

I have a pebble smartwatch, I can't answer calls.....but I can reject them, which I prefer:sneaky::sneaky:

Haha yes good point. I'm slowly weaning off the apple, I'll probably never go full non-Apple though. I'm too deep into Fitbit use now, I have all these lame badges and achievements attached to my account that I couldn't possibly jump ship now. I do really like my girlfriend's Garmin one through, I shouldn't be so stubborn.

All this technology is so creepy yet ever so useful. Makes me wonder what the future will be like. Will technology know us better than ourselves?

WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

7 + 7 =
Ok I'll just go and stand in the mirror and look at my mouth.... What a fucking retarded saying watch your mouth is... Guess it makes sense coming from someone who is pretending to be a retard...

Oh and Clearly 7+7 does not= 13 because that number is bad luck...:rolleyes: and we can't have a number dictating how are lives are lead... Again something else that is retarded....:singing:

Ok I'll just go and stand in the mirror and look at my mouth.... What a fucking retarded saying watch your mouth is... Guess it makes sense coming from someone who is pretending to be a retard...

Oh and Clearly 7+7 does not= 13 because that number is bad luck...:rolleyes: and we can't have a number dictating how are lives are lead... Again something else that is retarded....:singing:

sorry

( no number )[DOUBLEPOST=1441507001][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think @AntiGretel is pretending to be a retard?

we are so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back