Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tully is a hero for what she has had to endure. A modern day Joan of Arc.
If you're trying to kill this forum, congrats. You win.

I visited to see and sometimes comment about the various media postings by former HMs, not to make this forum my personal chatsite.
Kudoes to you. You have made this site about YOU.

Last edited:
  • tahny89Wishing my handsome bf @daffidreynolds a very happy birthday stranded on an island in Fiji with you ain't Soo bad
11377581_470087219832055_1087850714_n.jpg

iamlisaclark
18h
11357643_956796587695767_2052450524_n.jpg

2,025 likes
  • iamlisaclarkI spent my birthday at Mosman Gorge today surrounded by nature, natural springs and of course my babe @jakerich55 who makes all of these adventures worth while. Life is different now, the simplicity surrounding me made me so grateful for all I have and all the amazing people I have in my life. I have grown so much as a person and today I realised that at this time, at this place, I am exactly where I'm meant to be...

Ah now that's a sweet photo of Jake and Lisa. Jake doesn't even look like a try hard. They seem happy and sweet. How cute!!
they do - and what I like about both of them is the positivity - after watching BBUK and seeing some of the twitter accounts of the BBUK hm's etc - it really does make a nice change!!!

Busty Big Brother star Tully Smyth narrowly avoids a wardrobe malfunction as she takes the plunge in a VERY low cut black dress
By JADE WATKINS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 09:03 EST, 3 July 2015 | UPDATED: 11:04 EST, 3 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...akes-plunge-low-cut-black-dress.html#comments

Last month former Big Brother Australia contestant Lisa Clark flashed some major sideboob on the red carpet at the Sydney Film Festival.

But this time it was BB alumni Tully Smyth to have her time in the spotlight, and she certainly grabbed it by donning a VERY low-cut little black dress.

The 27-year-old narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction as she as she posed for the cameras at the Save the Children Australia Christmas in July dinner in Melbourne.

2A2EB17D00000578-0-image-a-22_1435877875688.jpg

+2
Revealing: Big Brother star Tully Smyth wore a very revealing little black dress as she attended the Save the Children Australia Christmas in July dinner in Melbourne on Thursday evening

The blonde reality star teamed the attire with black suede strappy heels and let her dress do the talking by wearing very little accessories.

With her blonde locks out in a straight style she also kept her makeup minimal, merely applying some red lipstick on her pout.

Tully has somewhat a penchant for low-cut dresses, wearing several different styles in the past.

Her raunchy red carpet arrival follows in the footsteps of this year's Big Brother contestant Lisa Clark, who last month made an eye-popping entrance at Sydney's prestigious Film Festival, flashing some serious side boob.

The 29-year-old revealed more than a hint of flesh in a striking black dress at the premiere of The Daughter, barely managing to keep her assets contained in the chilly winter weather.

Meanwhile, in terms of her love life, Tully has most recently been romantically linked to Catfish star and American actor, Nev Schulman.

The pair attended the Fast And The Furious 7 premiere in Los Angeles in April, and their body language at the time seemed to indicate they were more than just friends.

They also appeared on each other's social media accounts in cosy snaps but that has all died off lately.

2A2EB17900000578-3147918-image-m-34_1435879160264.jpg

+2
Taking the plunge: The LBD had a very plunging neckline and left very little to the imagination

Nev became a household name after starring in the 2010 documentary Catfish, which followed his online relationship with a woman who he eventually falls for. He later finds out that his computer companion is not who she says she is and is really an elderly woman.

She was recently spotted at an event with former Big Brother star Anthony Drew, 25, - who she cheated on her girlfriend with.

When chatting to The Daily Mail Australia last year, Tully said she and the Big Brother hottie called it quits on their relationship not long after being evicted from the Gold Coast house.

'It's really weird that people think that exes can't be friends. I'm friends with both Drew and Tahlia,' she said.

Despite the pair living in separate states, Drew in Melbourne and Tully in Sydney, she said the pair remain 'good friends' and catch up when they are in the same city.

'I was in Melbourne and we hung out. We went to the H&M opening together,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...plunge-low-cut-black-dress.html#ixzz3enQj5WQB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 28m28 minutes ago
.@DailyMailAU- I love you. But how is me AVOIDING a wardrobe malfunction news? How about focusing on the charity I was there to support?
.@savechildrenaus is a fantastic, worthy charity & the fact that it got one line VS. my dating history & "penchant for low-cut dresses"..

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 27m27 minutes ago
Is disappointing to say the least. Also, I never dated @NevSchulman, @drewanthony88 is now 26 and I moved to Melbourne a year ago. #Facts

Cop a
.@DailyMailAU- I love you. But how is me AVOIDING a wardrobe malfunction news? How about focusing on the charity I was there to support?
.@savechildrenaus is a fantastic, worthy charity & the fact that it got one line VS. my dating history & "penchant for low-cut dresses"..

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 27m27 minutes ago
Is disappointing to say the least. Also, I never dated @NevSchulman, @drewanthony88 is now 26 and I moved to Melbourne a year ago. #Facts

Cop a compliment Tully. Your Tits are looking better than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back