Skip to main content

Will David Lose His Job?

Haaaay xo

kJBlauI.gif
HAAAY!!!!!! :)

A female worker of David has posted here supporting David, and he went to visit his workplace and got group photo taken with some workmates before he went back for his BB promo duties up at Dreamworld.

I seriously can not understand how cyber strangers can argue, literally for hours, with other cyber strangers over BB contestants. It is insane to me.

I don't know about other semi normal and functioning people who post in here, but for me, the way some Priya fans hate on David fans and the way some David fans hate on Priya fans is like reading 50 Shades of Tard! There are no winners, just spite dribbling losers. I mean what is wrong with some of you people?!

Given that both David and Priya seem like great people, I am not sure even they would want this sort of toxicity in their fan base.

INTERNET FUCKWITS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED - unless their net drops out..,

I'm not even bothering to watch anymore, but it's threads like this that confirm to me that Big Brother has really gone to shit because, by rights, you really should have something better to talk about. Yet, here you all are, still talking about David.

On topic, Priya will likely be unemployable as a school teacher after this show, while David will continue to slay those x-rays and MRI's, that is, should he choose not to become the next Bachelor. :laugh:

The fact that people even want to speculate about someone's profession and how they've got no future in it astounds me. People thinking that either David or Priya will lose their jobs or will be unemployable after this show are ridiculous.

I love how some David fans, key word being some, have said that David's colleague came on here and gave him support, and then choose to ignore what one of Priya's students has said regarding her school's lack of disapproval. Talk about hypocritical/selective reasoning. You can't really differentiate between the student, and colleague. In fact, were the school to disapprove, the student or students would have been disciplined for their actions - which did not occur. You may chose just to not believe the student. For all we know, the person coming on here as David's colleague was a phoney him/herself. To believe one and not the other is ridiculous. At least the student had an online history dating back years.

I don't think anyone on here has a right to say such things. The comments made by both sides across numerous threads have been horrendous. How would you like it if I found out your identity (lol, I even found Madonna), found every disrespectful post you'd made on here, and speculate your future, contact your employer, or worse, petition your employer to have you fired?

Congratulations BBB posters, this forum has hit a new low.

Back