Skip to main content

If You Could Burn An Item of Housemate Clothing...

Who actually owns that large green coat thing? That's being passed around a bit too. I like it.

If you could burn an item of clothing/apparel from any of the housemates ... what would you choose?

If I see that sea green halter dress on ONE MORE housemate I'lll scream.

It was a tough choice. The runners-up include the communal head scarf that is making so many appearances that I expect one of the guys to show up with on at some point; or the "Dirty Chicken" shorts that we've seen Penny wear multiple times.
Those aweful zebra pants that Skye wore last night..well at least the matched the carpet also any sweaty and smell singlets that Travis a nd Leo are so fond of
If you could burn an item of clothing/apparel from any of the housemates ... what would you choose?

If I see that sea green halter dress on ONE MORE housemate I'lll scream.

It was a tough choice. The runners-up include the communal head scarf that is making so many appearances that I expect one of the guys to show up with on at some point; or the "Dirty Chicken" shorts that we've seen Penny wear multiple times.
Skye's awful zebra pants! ...well at least they did blend with the carpet. Travis and Leo's swea ty stinky singlets ..especially Travis' purple one. :arrgh:

If we burn penny's shorts, can the guys get socks? What's with that, do Aussies not wear socks?

If we burn penny's shorts, can the guys get socks? What's with that, do Aussies not wear socks?
Hu?
Yeah we wear sock, I'm not sure who in the house is not wearing socks when they have proper shoes on.
I do remember Ed form last year not wearing socks when he was evicted.
Actually to be fair it's getting pretty bloody warm over here and most Aussie live in thongs or sandals during summer.

Can the housemate be wearing the clothing?

I might be getting my BB's mixed up but doesn't BB usually give them a new suitcase of their clothes at around the half way point so they're not wearing the stuff we've seen them wearing for weeks.
Priya seemed to have a new dress on, last episode. I wondered how Skye hadn't got hold of it yet.

I'd like to burn the leopard skin headscarf, the beaded head adornment things, any T-shirt saying BRONX or any such irrelevant thing, and as @CaspersMum said, Penny's brown fringe shorts.

Can you make a poll?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat's hair...Surely it has extensions (sarcasm) and they must count as clothing?

Ryans hat.
The beanie that Skye and Aisha wear.
ALL of Sam's clothing pre-eviction.
Travis' caps.
The overalls.
Jakes glasses pre-eviction

I actually don't mind that big floppy scarf the girls are wearing in their hair. It kinda takes me back to the early 80's when I would tie a huge chunk of material into a bow on my head, throw on a few crucifixes and wear bracelets up to my armpits. I had such a girlcrush on Madonna :inlove:

image.jpg Not from this year but anything this girl wore as pants would need to be burnt , doused in acid and thrown deep into the ocean

Remember those blue shorts she wore nearly every day . Vom

Flower Crown
Fringed brown shorts
Wedge sneakers
Skye's beanie

I actually like the zebra pants.

Back