Skip to main content

If You Could Burn An Item of Housemate Clothing...

wendyvee

If you could burn an item of clothing/apparel from any of the housemates ... what would you choose?

If I see that sea green halter dress on ONE MORE housemate I'lll scream.

It was a tough choice. The runners-up include the communal head scarf that is making so many appearances that I expect one of the guys to show up with on at some point; or the "Dirty Chicken" shorts that we've seen Penny wear multiple times.

David's beard. Oh wait, that's not clothes.

Honestly, I don't take much notice of what they wear, so would not have a clue?

Oh, the overalls. That's one I've noticed (were they for some task?).

David's beard. Oh wait, that's not clothes.

Honestly, I don't take much notice of what they wear, so would not have a clue?

Oh, the overalls. That's one I've noticed (were they for some task?).
I sure hope that they were; but I fear they were just a tragic fashion gaffe. I remember Lawson wearing them at least twice and Ryan or Dion (I think) had a pair on as well at some point.

Can the housemate be wearing the clothing?

I might be getting my BB's mixed up but doesn't BB usually give them a new suitcase of their clothes at around the half way point so they're not wearing the stuff we've seen them wearing for weeks.

Can the housemate be wearing the clothing?

I might be getting my BB's mixed up but doesn't BB usually give them a new suitcase of their clothes at around the half way point so they're not wearing the stuff we've seen them wearing for weeks.
Not sure about BBAU. BBUS allows them to have extra clothes "in storage" but I don't think they have access to them unless production lets them.

Back