Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (30/10/14) Daily show

I think the editors missed the money shot. They should have shown the housemates next door, footage on the large TV screen of the the main house's surf and turf barbecue and those nice rump steaks, while they were eating their $2 pot noodles. Leo would have been cursing, he will probably nominate Teflon anyway, as I think some of the others next door will. If this happens, some of the newbies might avoid being up for eviction, the following week.

Fully understand Leo being pissed.

As Someone who has worked their arse off and educated themselves of what to eat to be healthy then having to eat empty carbs and no protein or fibre for dinner I'd be ropable as well to have crap,go into my body to not starve. It would right Jolly tick me off too

They have only been in there for about 24 hours, Leo is a sook. The more any of them complain, the longer they should leave them in there, getting less air time. They are already worrying about what the main house is saying about them. Piss poor candidates if they go stir crazy after 24 hours. I have seen the figure of 3 days mentioned, so they will be out for the weekend.

When the housemates passed the task they sounded like a bunch of excited kids on Christmas morning finding out what Santa brought them.

I wish they had have failed, just to see Leos face when they come back into the main house and find out theres no meat.

I was surprised when Lawson was showing Lina around, he said all the girls shower in the nude. I thought Sandra said she was the only one?

Pecan and I must be on the same wavelength, because he wrote something pretty similar in an earlier thread. At that time, when I wrote mine, I was still about 45 pages behind.

He said the girls shower nude when they are all together. Maybe Sandra was the only one who showered nude all the time.

I thought they would all shower together all the time, females first, then males after. In previous years, they have only had hot water for limited periods of the day. Queensland dams are pretty full at the moment, so I dont suppose water conservation is such a big issue this tear.

For whom the bell tolls pretty much sums up the situation for the wearisome, humdrum and lacklustre quadruple in the sanctuary. The crows will be coming for their souls in next weeks' eviction...the house is a way better place now. I seriously don't know how Penny passed the psych exam for the show... last night she seriously looked like she was hearing voices; her mood was very different. Either Ryan or David for the win now. Aisha is a little darling.

As for the Evictions next week I think maybe clawson or travi and aish will go.

hard to say also is it one eviction each night or is it a double each night.

I think the editors missed the money shot. They should have shown the housemates next door, footage on the large TV screen of the the main house's surf and turf barbecue and those nice rump steaks, while they were eating their $2 pot noodles. Leo would have been cursing, he will probably nominate Teflon anyway, as I think some of the others next door will. If this happens, some of the newbies might avoid being up for eviction, the following week.

^^^ THIS.

Producers/editors are so sloppy and NOT on the ball at all this season! I was almost shouting at the TV, show the neighbours the 'surf and turf', I reckon Leo would have been banging down the door to get over there.

They also missed the money shot of Ryan's face when Travis returned. Amateurs.

The one thing that stands out this episode and bothers me the most is how Leo was treated. That was honestly terrible to see Leo like that - I actually felt like crying with him. I would class that as borderline torture and for Priya to then have a laugh at his expense really showed that it's ok for to to give it but heaven forbid she should take it!

Back