Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't piss your pants in excitement @Jt193 but

Reaper ‏@ ReaperBBBA 3m3 minutes ago
@ tee_smyth @ rainbowstar30 @ behindbb well are you going to join and talk to us or not?

Tully Smyth ‏@ tee_smyth 49s seconds ago
@ ReaperBBBA @ rainbowstar30 @ behindbb I'm shy! And there's a lot of cranky people in there... tell JT193 I appreciate their support. x

Tully has been a member here since well before her season, she speaks to Tim (who has been here recently), so there is no way she hasn't seen (or heard about) these pages before but she may have seen something saw was impressed with or something she found amusing a little while ago.

That's Ed's gewl, isn't it.
yeah Monika is Ed's new GF, and they have moved into together

@ tee_smyth @ rainbowstar30 @ behindbb well are you going to join and talk to us or not?

@ ReaperBBBA @ rainbowstar30 @ behindbb I'm shy! And there's a lot of cranky people in there... tell JT193 I appreciate their support. x

@littlebear too!

And @Stephy18!

I feel awkward now because I literally just posted about her in here but it wasn't meant to be a mean post at all but I fear it's come across that way.

Last edited:

Sorry if I came across as cranky and hurt any chances that Tully would do a question and answer. Tully is the reason I started watching this show. I think she is awesome and has tons of potential. I would watch pretty much anything she did. (But I'm still going to be honest when she wears some Tiger Mist lace garbage. )

I don't think we get that cranky in this thread (all HM have gotten their fair share of good and bad at one time or another lol) and we don't go harrassing/trolling HM's on their twitter and instagram accounts:)

just wierd stalky little friends...

Last edited:
I used to argue with the fools in the trash Tully threads telling them that they were way off base about Tully and that she had a lot of good qualities that they were overlooking.
I don't think that there is much militant anti-Tully sentiment on here now, it should be pretty safe Tully.[DOUBLEPOST=1412603485][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry if I came across as cranky and hurt any chances that Tully would do a question and answer. Tully is the reason I started watching this show. I think she is awesome and has tons of potential. I would watch pretty much anything she did. (But I'm still going to be honest when she wears some Tiger Mist lace garbage. )
We all hate Tiger Mist but Tully has to make a living.

Personally we aren't cranky, but it might seem like that sometimes we just want Tully to thrives and be constantly happy and content. And sometimes when things are said on SM that we might not agree on it can come across cranky but I think it's just because we want the best for her after everything that has happened

aww Jake's instagram is reopened:D

jakerich55
6 minutes ago
Hotel BB was mental but this kebab is epic!!! #firstmeal #evicted #wowsers

1391198_720072224735238_1018165404_n.jpg

here's my cRap I posted for Jake a few weeks ago, when Priya and Katie were HOH :eek: lol

Imma on BB and my name is Jake
I love you like a fat kid love cake.
So here's a short rap while I take a crap.
Gonna get myself a protein shake and a $100 snack
and then I'll be right back. Yo

rap3-gif.41547

Well anyway - while you're still reading here Tully, since you've said you're not going to come back anyway (seemingly because of what you've read and you haven't read what I've got to say) I have some advice for you -

Yes, you're a massive famewhore, sticking your nose everywhere, acting like you're every D-graders friend after meeting them once, going to the opening of an envelope (you're own words), but I would do the same thing and a lot of people, despite what they say, I reckon would do the same thing. Keep doing it - because once it's over, it's over.

Just try to not complain about it while you're there and in the spotlight.

As for everything else - the advice is basically the same, just keep doing it, no point worrying what anyone else, anywhere, is saying to you. Whether it's trying to get Drew back or whatever the hell you're doing with regard to him or shuffling around cities or getting paid to Instagram or whatever else you're doing these days.

If you're happy, who gives a fuck.

I don't really care if this makes me a cranky person either, it's good advice. Plenty to go around.

Oh but tell your dad to apply for Big Brother if it comes back next year - cause that guy is too good. Funny as hell.

here's my cRap I posted for Jake a few weeks ago, when Priya and Katie were HOH :eek: lol

Imma on BB and my name is Jake
I love you like a fat kid love cake.
So here's a short rap while I take a crap.
Gonna get myself a protein shake and a $100 snack
and then I'll be right back. Yo

rap3-gif.41547
This is better than anything he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back