Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so Tully MIGHT show up here one day.... I didn't like Tully in the house, but there was a small period after BB last year when I did like her, but now I'm not a fan anymore..... So IF she rocks up here, I'll stay out of her way and won't comment....... Reading that Ben Norris thread was hard at times, considering some people would over run it with their opinions on EVERY bloody thing Ben did.
So good luck Tully if you do end up coming here and doing a Q and A type thread, some people will just over run it with their complaints about you in the house, so you have that to look forward to LOL.

EDIT: Just saw the tweets from Tully, well it's probably for her own sanity.

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 6m
@hawks1523 @behindbb I'm getting off it and probably won't be back. It's only made me feel weirdly sad and unconfident in my life choices.

Michael Beveridge ‏@mickyb273 now
@tee_smyth @hawks1523 arguably home to some of the most horrible people on the interwebz.

well they obviously don't mean this thread after all:p
I guess I understand feeling weird about people talking about you, but she lives on instagram and Twitter. I'm not sure what she expected. No one is trying to make her feel bad. Not sure why that's her take away.

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 6m
@hawks1523 @behindbb I'm getting off it and probably won't be back. It's only made me feel weirdly sad and unconfident in my life choices.

@tee_smyth @hawks1523 arguably home to some of the most horrible people on the interwebz.

Oh please. If Tully can't see that most of the comments made in this thread have been made by people who want to see the girl succeed in life and be happy then that's too bad. It's a real shame because some of her supporters in this very thread have stuck by her through thick and thin even well after the show finished...and even if they haven't agreed with everything she's done they've still stuck by her and wanted the best for her.

And Michael...Enough said really. I don't really want the approval of anyone that's happy to bully a girl for months and then make moves on her to help his own cause anyway.

Oh and Fuck off Michale, if you think this place is home to some of the most horrible people on the internet you need to start using the internet a bit more....... maybe try a few other forums out there and then come back and judge how horrible we all are Yeah people don't particularly like you, but that does not make us horrible people.........

tumblr_m9o1zq8cq21reobpso4_250.gif

Michael can piss the fuck off. WTF is he on about?! I can find more mean spirited people at a friggen parenting forum than I can in here.

FFS this is the third bloody installment in a year long thread where a small group of us have posted in here daily from the day it was started. We didn't leave when BB ended, we didn't take months off to return when BB did this year... we sat here every bloody day keeping up with what these HMs were doing. So OF COURSE our opinions are going to vacillate from time to time about every HM. Because we've been watching them every damn day!! Especially the one who posts by far more than any of the others because that's the one who has opened her life up the most. I can't think of one person from this core group who has not said repeatedly that they want Tully to be happy, do more writing, do great things, etc... but that doesn't mean we're not going to say something when we think she may be heading down the wrong path because that's how it APPEARS to us. If people didn't wish the best for the girl we'd be sitting back laughing and hoping to see the Tully Trainwreck part whatever.

Ugh...and again Michael FUCK YOU!! Go tell some of the mummy mafia you dared to give your child formula when you had to stop breastfeeding and then come back and talk to me about fucking horrible people on the Internet you wanker.

The ranga has his knickers in a knot because some people said his ex-girlfriend (the one he said he was in a 7 year relationship with and dumped her to go on the show) didn't dress well. Cry me a fuckin' river.
You just have no idea what you're talking about and that's why I'm cool with it, but when she called me crying after I got out, it concerned me. It's just mean. I'm friends with Estelle. We sorted that shit out. It was 2 years ago. None of you called my ex and apologised. That's why it's just general cuntery, but those that did it are all anonymous anyway. Goodnight.

You just have no idea what you're talking about and that's why I'm cool with it, but when she called me crying after I got out, it concerned me. It's just mean. I'm friends with Estelle. We sorted that shit out. It was 2 years ago. None of you called my ex and apologised. That's why it's just general cuntery, but those that did it are all anonymous anyway. Goodnight.
I've seen that thread and most of the people who said thing about you ex or whoever don't even post here anymore, but that still means according to you that most people here are horrible...... Right makes sense to me....... NOT!

I think you might be confusing some of the people in this particular thread with whatever happened in that thread with your ex. If I was offered $10k I still wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup. If people were trashing your ex, that sucks and I understand why it upset you but maybe try to ensure you aim your vitriol at the proper targets. No one user or even a group of them posting in a mean spirited thread represents everyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back