Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

Why can't they AT LEAST tell us if they're coming back or not?? They've haven't said 2 words nor have they replied to questions about it! Annoyance rising. Alex, if I see you tonight, have an explanation ready!

With only two couples going in, and a 90 minute show, surely we should see a reasonable amount of hm footage tonight!

Would be beyond belief for there to be no updates all season! My guess is they will start once all 16 are in, but that is certainly not based on any inside knowledge.

They're live tweeting the replay on GO!

They live tweeted the repeat?!

Well that’s it then – we have no need for live feeds if we get delayed tweets instead. I’m sold.

I have no idea why, but the fact that they did this genuinely made lol. :D An image just randomly popped into my head of someone super proud of themselves for finally getting the hang of this ‘social webby twit thing’ (big goofy grin and all). Off to the side are BB producers whispering “Shhh, don’t tell him - he thinks it’s actually live…and with any luck we can pass it off as the real thing!” End result: I just wanna pat their head / squeeze them.

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?
APPARENTLY SO.

tumblr_nbmvznfStR1seuriqo1_500.gif

Kinda a little bit pissed about @BBAULIVE still not firing up. It was nice to get little snippets every hour.

I won't drop one dime on votes if they are only going to give us heavily-biased, edited, watered-down, whitewashed footage which leads the audience down a predetermined path of choosing their producer hand-picked favourite.

I think this will truly put a nail in the coffin. To think many of us were maddened about no 24/7 live streaming, to then have it replaced by two sentences of updates each 5 -30 mins or so and to then have an approx 90sec video to watch from the house if you're lucky to then absolutely now have nothing apart from what the TV shows us?

So whose genius decision was it to have the audience less invested in big brother this year by doing this? There's nothing to want to check out the site to see for their advertisers or anything now.

It might as well now be a scripted show. On the live episodes they're given run downs and just told to ad lib to a general theme, whilst on the daily shows it will be them once they're fully rehearsed and learned their lines.

I'm NOT suprise at all.
Like i said
No web cams online big brother
No LIVE shows nor LIVE galas on tv. (instead we are watching the fake logo LIVE just under the channel 9 logo on your screen) How on earth do they say its live when its not ? Why do they put in the words live when it was YESTURDAY show made ? The show began sunday but you watched it on monday.. Always a day late.

Anyways no uplate shows
No adults only big brother
What more do we expect a no.

I can't see them stopping it unless we are getting US Big Brother type version where the housemates nominate and evict and our votes count for nothing? I am not quite too sure about what is going on but if we had any voting influence, you would assume that there would be more updates for us to see.

The ending of tonight's (Tuesday's) show said it all about how far Alex has bastardised Big Brother. Immediately cut away from live action so it can be seen the next night instead.

And to think a few days ago he was calling himself a BB purist.

This isn't Big Brother anymore, it's just a generic reality TV show.

The ending of tonight's (Tuesday's) show said it all about how far Alex has bastardised Big Brother. Immediately cut away from live action so it can be seen the next night instead.

And to think a few days ago he was calling himself a BB purist.

This isn't Big Brother anymore, it's just a generic reality TV show.

Im not suprise... as much as i am a fan of bb i notice how many fans are very disapointed. Just like last year. Last year we all wanted live cams. This year is getting worse by knowing there is a feeling that this year it doesnt feel as much as a big brother show.

And also the LIVE logo. Another lie to make it sound as if they are live. Well how on hell is it live when it was a yesturday programe recorded. Not live no more so if i was to enter channel 9 i would tell them well how to wipe the LIVE letters away easily. Should of had the words (RECORDED) rather then (LIVE) wake up 9. Dont lie the nation. Thank you

Back