Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they should have shown at least one more just to complete the week. Do you believe that this early revealing of the housemates gives them an advantage or disadvantage in the game?

That's a really good question, well like everything in life almost everything has pros and cons, at the moment most of us have made certain judgement of what each housemate be like, it can change for better or worse only time will tell. To answer your question at the moment for those who we have seen are been talked about in media which makes them popular and adds slight advantage over unknowns.

So is that all the announcements there are prior to Monday?

Does anyone know how many housemates in total there are, and if the "couples" know each other or are they just put together (like Drew and Jade) which I think would be more fun

Don't be surprised if there is another reveal during The Block tomorrow. Won't be one on Saturday and Sunday something can possibly be shown as well.
Sorry to be rude but what don't you get about it being CONFIRMED that there are no more new promos now? lol

Sorry to be rude but what don't you get about it being CONFIRMED that there are no more new promos now? lol

Sorry to be rude but if there is no sufficient source it's full of shit. I won't believe it until I see it myself and none of the Big Brother pages have confirmed it yet so I will take it as crap at the moment.. People shouldn't make assumptions without credible information.

Sorry to be rude but if there is no sufficient source it's full of shit. I won't believe it until I see it myself and none of the Big Brother pages have confirmed it yet so I will take it as crap at the moment.. People shouldn't make assumptions without credible information.
Cool. It's called logic, but anyways.

going off last year im sure they didnt have anymore promos of hms afer thursday night.. Its getting really close to launch ..

Well, at least we got a glimpse of his other "Mandura Magician", and found out who he actually was. 3 days before we get to meet possibly all of the housemates though. 2 days before it starts.

But I was getting really good at it.

:(
I know you were very good. I wanted to actually help a bit more with the next one too. It's ok though! Gives us something to look forward to on Big Brother.

Just in case you needed confirmation that it's Gemma:

Is ANY OTHER state getting 'state centric' ads like this?

Interesting that the promo has their first names in it! Will BB social media quit deleting comments that mention them now? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back