Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not.

BTW, are you proud of or are you ashamed of the gender of the flesh you were born into and drive ?

If, like me, you are proud of your genetically determined gender, by your own subjective measure just exampled, are you not also declaring yourself to be an idiot ?

Ooops ?

Also, wouldn't it actually be idiotic to be ashamed of your genetically determined gender ?

After all, it's not like it is possible for you to ever change it, what with the most that could ever be managed merely being some sort of sad sick parody, yes ?

regarDS

This is strange to me.
It's almost like your own masculinity is threatened because others feel differently to yourself? Why?
Obviously he's living the life which makes him happy. If you have yourself found happiness in your life why begrudge someone else the same, no matter if it is your preference or not?
I understand having an opinion, but espousing those opinions as 'fact' as if everyone should thus think the same way you do is something I'm struggling with here.

No I'm not.

BTW, are you proud of or are you ashamed of the gender of the flesh you were born into and drive ?

If, like me, you are proud of your genetically determined gender, by your own subjective measure just exampled, are you not also declaring yourself to be an idiot ?

Ooops ?

Also, wouldn't it actually be idiotic to be ashamed of your genetically determined gender ?

After all, it's not like it is possible for you to ever change it, what with the most that could ever be managed merely being some sort of sad sick parody, yes ?

regarDS

But who are you to decide what decisions people can make with their lives. If mikidiki is happier as a female, then SHE is free to be a female.

Do you oppose boob jobs (on females)?

Or how about organ transplants?

But who are you to decide what decisions people can make with their lives. If mikidiki is happier as a female, then SHE is free to be a female.

Fantastic post! I like the point you are making. Good argument!

Ahh well done. I always say if you're going to do it, you may as well do it well. Then I go and have mine with a splash of milk. How soft am I. Haha

Just checked the amount supplied on my coffee machine, kinda embarrassed to say it, but 8496 cups made!!

No I'm not.

Ooops ?

regarDS

If Mikidiki is happier as a female, then so be it.

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] if you're happy that's the main thing. Don't worry what other people think.

Last edited:
No I'm not.

Ooops ?

regarDS

Miki is still in the same flesh, yeah? Doesn't appear to have had a full skin transplant. :roll eyes:

No I'm not.

Ooops ?

regarDS

This is now the third time in this thread you've felt the need to make a negative comment about her. You really need to move on.

What she does in her life is none of your business... you have no right to judge her.

Thought I'd chime in here.

If I decided I wanted to be a black man... am I FREE to do so? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT RACE I AM!

Freedom! Happiness! Be careful on the roads peeps, I've decided I'm asian today! LOOK OUT!

If society were sane, people who desire to switch genders would be considered what they really are. Abnormalities in the genepool. This sick culture of promoting to children that you can choose your gender is disgusting.

And yes, I am opposed to breast enhancements. They're an attempt to appear more genetically fit than you really are. And they're not as good as the real thing.

Btw, a "sex change" doesn't change the male chromosomes. You're still a male.

Watch this post get deleted at the speed of light. It's all "free speech and tolerance" in today's world until somebody says something you don't like.

For the record, I'm not religous at all.

If I decided I wanted to be a black man... am I FREE to do so? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT RACE I AM!

Freedom! Happiness! Be careful on the roads peeps, I've decided I'm asian today! LOOK OUT!

If society were sane, people who desire to switch genders would be considered what they really are. Abnormalities in the genepool. This sick culture of promoting to children that you can choose your gender is disgusting.

And yes, I am opposed to breast enhancements. They're an attempt to appear more genetically fit than you really are. And they're not as good as the real thing.

Watch this post get deleted at the speed of light. It's all "free speech and tolerance" in today's world until somebody says something you don't like.

How does it actually impact you or why is it disgusting for children to see people being free to express themselves in the way they deem fit.

You could've at least posted your opinion from your real account instead of making a new one

Just like you can decide one day you want to be an arsehole.

I'm not saying that's what you've done here, you sound like being an arsehole comes natural to you.

Just like you can decide one day you want to be an arsehole.

I'm not saying that's what you've done here, you sound like being an arsehole comes natural to you.

74110-oh-yeah-gif-Obama-b86q.gif

You join up to say this? Wow you're pathetic.

Watch this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrngYNGNeE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=6jrngYNGNeE

Then substitute the 'gay marriage' bit for anything else e.g. Sex change or breast enhancements or wanting to look Asian etc.

Essentially what grown ups do with their own bodies to make themselves happy is fine by me. I'm more than capable of happily going about my life while other people go about there's. Amazingly my whole world did not come crashing to a halt because someone had a sex change, or got married etc

As long as no one is being forced to do something themselves that they don't want I don't see the issue. It's when people try to curtail others freedoms that things get messy. Btw [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] you look stunning :eek:

StupidPeople.gif

Wow what a superb first post. Did you honestly sign up just to say that? I'm honestly all for freedom of speech and absolutely believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there is also such a thing as tact and diplomacy which is something neither you nor [MENTION=355]derspatz[/MENTION] appear to possess.

Why what someone you've presumably never met and will have no social interactions with chooses to do with their life has any impact on yours is a concept truly lost on me. I would actually love someone to explain this to me...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back