Skip to main content

Eviction Odds for Wed Oct 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if Ed doesn't go tonight surely there has to be something wrong... both Centerbet and Sportsbet had him leaving for pretty much a mini landslide... they have both cut off the betting for now too at the moment... even if Ed's manipulative family spend thousands of dollars to keep him in surely they still cannot stem the tide against Ed?... oh wait a minute... I'm forgetting that it doesn't matter jack-schitt what the public want or who they spend all their money on in votes... Big Brother gets rid of whoever he wants and keeps the housemate that fits in best with his scripted show... how silly was I thinking anything other than that?... one day I'll realise I guess... cheers.

...if Ed doesn't go tonight surely there has to be something wrong... both Centerbet and Sportsbet had him leaving for pretty much a mini landslide... they have both cut off the betting for now too at the moment... even if Ed's manipulative family spend thousands of dollars to keep him in surely they still cannot stem the tide against Ed?... oh wait a minute... I'm forgetting that it doesn't matter jack-schitt what the public want or who they spend all their money on in votes... Big Brother gets rid of whoever he wants and keeps the housemate that fits in best with his scripted show... how silly was I thinking anything other than that?... one day I'll realise I guess... cheers.

Amen!

Hmm, I know there are strong laws protecting the public from 9 cheating too much - but really, I do find it a bit hard to believe they don't sit beside the voting tallies.......and if you only need a couple of votes, well how are they going to know if 9 doesn't just get their families/somebody to vote out shitheads???

I can't agree with the rigging because if that were the case Sully Tully would still be in the house sulking up the place.

I can't agree with the rigging because if that were the case Sully Tully would still be in the house sulking up the place.
You are correct , who will forget the power of the people to get rid of Tully voting for the Sugar Sisters who topped the vote!

Wow.. Guess that person who plunged a lot on Ed lost out. Wonder if anyone tipped Ben to go? They'd be pretty rich by now.

should have put money on Ben! lol but no one saw it coming

I know! I had a feeling yesterday it might have been him, which was a horrible feeling since he is my favourite. The odds for Ben on the betting site I use, Sportingbet, was 17.00!

Now that I think of it, I can't remember seeing a single person spruiking to save Ben on twitter the last few days, everyone else, but not Ben.

*20/20 hindsight*

they've already removed Ben as winner from the voting sites. quite quickly actually. Drew is fairing better than Tahan on winning though? :eek:

So glad I don't gamble lol.

Never thought I'd X out Ben from the site header.

It's his friggin' family, voting for him nonstop!

He would've been gone tonight if it weren't for their excessive votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back